DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic gimbal motor overload after update

Gordaliciousgordo

Reactions
My mavic pro has been fine up until about a week or so ago when i did an uodate on it and ever since then the gimbal has been pointing on a 45 degree angle upwards and sometimes eradically moves up down left right then says gimbal motor overloaded. I think its an issue with the update but not to sure. Has anyone else had the same??

Lots of threads on this - mine is in repair now for this problem. Most of us with this issue have had to send them back.

I´m having the same issue. DJI instruction was to recalibrate IMU, gimbal auto calibration.
Did it and will test tomorrow.
Hope I don´t need to send them back since I´m already back to Brazil. That would be a real nightmare ...

Same problem here. I have the mavic almost a month ago and a week ago it started the same problem. It started making like bumping noises when I started the mavic and the same error message on the phone screen "Gimbal motor overload". Talked to DJI and I will send it for repair under normal warranty although I have Care Refresh. The online support told me it was all covered by them except shipping to CA repair center.

I've noticed that the roll on the gimbal doesn't twist from one end to the other hence my problems. I wonder if anyone else's has got the same fault

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent