DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic has arrived!! There is hope!

xUNx DeathDrone

Reactions
My amazon order that I placed Thursday Jan. 12, 2017 arrived today!! I could not believe that it was filled, shipped and received so fast! I ordered from the DJI official store on amazon. For those of you who ordered last year and still did not receive, you may be better of cancelling and reordering.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: MavicPro5280
My amazon order that I placed Thursday Jan. 12, 2017 arrived today!! I could not believe that it was filled, shipped and received so fast! I ordered from the DJI official store on amazon. For those of you who ordered last year and still did not receive, you may be better of cancelling and reordering.

Ordered mine on the 13th of Jan. from DJI Official Store and still says "preparing shipment" with a delivery range from Jan. 27-feb 6. Is that what you were told?

sent from mobile device

Cool. I been saying this for while. Mavics will be in surplus soon on store shelves everywhere. My guess is mid year they be discounted 100+ on sale

I ordered mine on jan5 from amazon and cancelled cuz they told me it would be feb10 wait. So i made my order on 1/7 thru dji direct and mine is on fedex truck now, will be here thursday by 10am

Reactions: xUNx DeathDrone
I just hope they haven't sacrificed quality for quantity. In the aviation world, quality far outweighs availability.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake