DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic has gimbal/camera SN?

ralexsander

Reactions
Hi Guys,

Does anyones knows if the Mavic has a gimbal or camera serial number? I checked some log files and couldn't find anything.

Kind Regards

I don't think it has one. All I can say for sure is that as far as I know no one has ever mentioned one on the forum. You can drop Thunderdrones a message. He would know for sure.

Rob

It has a gimbal serial number. I don't know where you find it, but when I registered for Care Refresh using the Mavic serial number, the agreement they sent me lists both the Mavic serial number, and the gimbal serial number.

Yea when I used the serial number look up I plugged in both and found out my Gimbal was newer than the Mav

I asked DJI and their answer was "The serial number for the aircraft is the same as for the gimbal."

However, when you sign up for Refresh, you will receive an email with an AC S/N and a gimbal S/N. I think they arbitrarily assign a gimbal serial number for the contracts sake.

Gimbal serial # 2.jpg

So Thunderdrone I would take that answer to mean it really has no serial number because DJI seems to throw any available working part onto a crashed drone to fix it.

Rob

So Thunderdrone I would take that answer to mean it really has no serial number because DJI seems to throw any available working part onto a crashed drone to fix it.

Rob

This is a picture of the top of the gimbal board, possibly the gimbal SN. Not sure.

Gimbal board SN.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121