DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic hoover

spider303

Reactions
Hello all, I recently purchased a Mavic. After I turned off Beginner mode. When I power the Mavic on and take off to about a foot. I release the controls, it will hoover for a second and then start to rise by itself. Any thoughts?

Hello all, I recently purchased a Mavic. After I turned off Beginner mode. When I power the Mavic on and take off to about a foot. I release the controls, it will hoover for a second and then start to rise by itself. Any thoughts?
Just wondering if the camera pointing straight at the sun?

If you swiped "precision landing" it should rise to about 6M as it records the take off point with its downward facing cameras.

lol I thought why is this dude using it to suck up dirt for his house carpet, then realised you meant hover

Lol

My Dutch mate says Hoover as well (it is the name of a well know vacuum cleaner here) lol he also says he's going to 'make' a picture instead of 'take' cracks me up

Sorry I don't know the answer

lol I thought why is this dude using it to suck up dirt for his house carpet, then realised you meant hover

Lol

My Dutch mate says Hoover as well (it is the name of a well know vacuum cleaner here) lol he also says he's going to 'make' a picture instead of 'take' cracks me up

Sorry I don't know the answer
sorry it was a typo

I was Having the same problem when I updated to .700 :eek:
I just downgraded to .550 flew it and it was fine, a week later updated to .700 again and all the problems were gone.

I hope that helps!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa