DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic in stock at best buy - hurry!

They're back on! just checked 2 seconds ago.

son of a *****. I have funds pending from 3 separate cancelled orders and 2 days to transfer money lol

just keep this on the dl till my funds clear, nothing to see here move along

Reactions: EasyV
Mine shows pick up at Sugar Land, TX store on Friday, Jan. 13th.
upload_2017-1-11_11-0-53.png

ahhhhhhhh, funds cleared denied card, on phone with bank, halted it due to suspicious activity, due to numerous transaction cancelations, said it will be good in 15 mins. LOL

Not sure if I want to pay the $86 extra to have it this week.... I think I'll keep my order with DJI although the wait may kill me.

Are there still that many that haven't received orders from many months ago? I figured only those that had ordered from MassDrop were still waiting and likely won't see their Mavics arrive until August.

The rumor is that DJI will be caught up with all retailers by 1/18, and from the looks of things, seems like it might actually be true.

I'm keeping my $1199 FlyMore order with B&H. No tax and $100 less. I can wait another week or 2 to have an extra $191 in my pocket.

Reactions: hoctroMavic
FWIW, I called BestBuy and asked if they would price match DJI for the $999 shipped, no tax. I got a customer service rep who said yes, no problem– got my reference number, hung up and cancelled my DJI order and ordered on BestBuy.com. Called back to get the price match and they informed me that they do not price match tax savings, however they would do it as a courtesy, since I was told otherwise.

Long story short, got it for the same price at BestBuy, it'll be at my door on Friday.

FWIW, I called BestBuy and asked if they would price match DJI for the $999 shipped, no tax. I got a customer service rep who said yes, no problem– got my reference number, hung up and cancelled my DJI order and ordered on BestBuy.com. Called back to get the price match and they informed me that they do not price match tax savings, however they would do it as a courtesy, since I was told otherwise.

Long story short, got it for the same price at BestBuy, it'll be at my door on Friday.
You lucky bugger...
I tried that but they denied me right away

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143