DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic in traveling backpack/case

BIGSTALKS

Reactions
Whats up not sure if this thread has been created yet but wanted to see what you guys are using to transport your mavic . Show off your case/backpack or traveling bag here . Here is mine bought for 21.99
508a5fa4bb23bee1ee78aeca0f2bb19c.jpg
c530db60bee67257b829c74d7a488e5e.jpg

If it works, you are set. This place will make you second guess your every decision. Looks fine from here. You happy?

Reactions: BIGSTALKS
If it works, you are set. This place will make you second guess your every decision. Looks fine from here. You happy?
I really like it , was thinking of going with dji bag but i like to buy as many accessories as i can . This bag does it for me everything fits perfect. Thanks

Got this one at Walmart on sale for under $20, I love this bag.
Love it for traveling..

File Feb 23, 6 08 35 PM.jpeg File Feb 23, 6 08 48 PM.jpeg

When I am flying locally, not traveling, I use this case. Bought it at Sam's Club for $24.99. It is one of those multipurpose cases that you have to custom cut for any other uses.

File Jan 19, 9 36 41 AM.jpeg

Everyone finds the "perfect case". You found yours for a good price. Fly and enjoy. I bet the case will outlast the product .

Reactions: BIGSTALKS
Everyone finds the "perfect case". You found yours for a good price. Fly and enjoy. I bet the case will outlast the product .

When I am flying locally, not traveling, I use this case. Bought it at Sam's Club for $24.99. It is one of those multipurpose cases that you have to custom cut for any other uses.

View attachment 9112

@BIGSTALKS, that's a nice bag. I would suggest you put a battery back into the drone if you leave the blades on. Those blades are likely to get bent or cracked as the bag and straps press against the top of the drone.

Actually we have way too many of these threads. :p. If you must know though, I just use the Fly More shoulder bag. I can fit everything in the bundle in there.
Do you guys recommend to keep the props on or off while in the cases/bags . Just got my mp on saturday and want to make sure . Thanks

I would leave on if it fits i the case. Less wear on the mechanism that allows for removal. Just check for any wear at the beginning of your pre flight check list.

Reactions: Rbruz and BIGSTALKS
I travel a lot, and I like this backpack setup. I can fit my camera, lenses, batteries, and I have a side strap for my tripod. The two black cases on the left are the mavic and the RC. There is a big pocket on the front that I store extra cables, charges, small items, etc.
It also has a pocket between the straps and actual pack where I can fit my 15" laptop as well.
It can get kind of heavy, but I mainly have it so that it is with me at all times in the airports (and if needed, slides under the airplane seat).

IMG_7005.JPG IMG_7006.JPG

I travel a lot, and I like this backpack setup. I can fit my camera, lenses, batteries, and I have a side strap for my tripod. The two black cases on the left are the mavic and the RC. There is a big pocket on the front that I store extra cables, charges, small items, etc.
It also has a pocket between the straps and actual pack where I can fit my 15" laptop as well.
It can get kind of heavy, but I mainly have it so that it is with me at all times in the airports (and if needed, slides under the airplane seat).

View attachment 9151 View attachment 9152

I like your backpack, I already have an smaller one for the Mavic, but I need a similar to yours to fit my MacBook Pro.
What brand is yours?

I like your backpack, I already have an smaller one for the Mavic, but I need a similar to yours to fit my MacBook Pro.
What brand is yours?

It's actually Amazon Basics Brand.

Amazon.com : AmazonBasics DSLR and Laptop Backpack - Orange interior : Laptop Computer Backpacks : Electronics
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics...&qid=1490286507&sr=1-5&keywords=DSLR+backpack
I've had it for about 2 years now, traveling all over North America and Europe with it. Never had any problems with it. The only issue is if you have a lot of stuff in it, the zipper will begin to open on it. The way to stop that is to make sure the zippers aren't closed at the top, but at the bottom side instead.

Reactions: ElGuapo
It's actually Amazon Basics Brand.

Amazon.com : AmazonBasics DSLR and Laptop Backpack - Orange interior : Laptop Computer Backpacks : Electronics
I've had it for about 2 years now, traveling all over North America and Europe with it. Never had any problems with it. The only issue is if you have a lot of stuff in it, the zipper will begin to open on it. The way to stop that is to make sure the zippers aren't closed at the top, but at the bottom side instead.

I love it.

Like I said I have an smaller back pack but that just fits the Mavic, RC, Charger, Batteries, Sun hood, and filters. I need a bigger BP to fit everything that comes with the Mavic, the MacBook Pro and the Osmo + ( 3 Batteries, charger, tripod ).

Thanks I am going to put you on my Xmas list, Lol.

Reactions: Skippy905
I love it.

Like I said I have an smaller back pack but that just fits the Mavic, RC, Charger, Batteries, Sun hood, and filters. I need a bigger BP to fit everything that comes with the Mavic, the MacBook Pro and the Osmo + ( 3 Batteries, charger, tripod ).

Thanks I am going to put you on my Xmas list, Lol.

Peak Design Everyday Pack will fit all that and the laptop plus more.

And the 20 liter can fit under seat in front of you in airplane.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty