DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Just Arrived. Broken Video??

ckizer

Reactions
My Mavic just arrived. I'm very excited. I turned it on and noticed I was getting green screen video feed. Did the software updates and I'm still cannot get full video, it's just full of artifacts. I haven't taken it outside at all yet.

What's going on? iOS iPhone 7 Plus (yes it does have 10.3 beta), and I can test with iPad on release iOS.

Is my DJI Mavic defective? I'm freaking out!!

IMG_5241.PNG

IMG_5242.PNG

IMG_5243.PNG

My Mavic just arrived. I'm very excited. I turned it on and noticed I was getting green screen video feed. Did the software updates and I'm still cannot get full video, it's just full of artifacts. I haven't taken it outside at all yet.

What's going on? iOS iPhone 7 Plus (yes it does have 10.3 beta), and I can test with iPad on release iOS.

IMG_5241.PNG

IMG_5242.PNG

IMG_5243.PNG
Try pulling the sd card and reformatting.
Regards,
-d

I do not think it is the camera as much as the video feed, also try hitting the record button and record a short video, pull the card and play it in your computer to see what you have.
Regards,
-d

Also kill anything on your phone that is using or taking up memory, all apps you do not need and set your phone to airplane mode or turn off wifi and bluetooth at least. The more your phone has to deal with the worse the picture may be.
Regards,
-d

The usb lead can be another problem area, but it looks like phone is struggling to cope so as above kill everything else so far as possible, only have DJI app running.

IMG_5241.PNG

IMG_5242.PNG

IMG_5243.PNG
And you may get better reception outside depending on how many 2.4 GHz and wifi devices you have in your house.
Regards,
-d

SOLVED. Thanks guys!
So a search on the internet, said to delete the DJI Go 4 app from iPhone and reinstall. Solved the problem. Talk about having a heart attack!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27