DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic & Litchi

SkySquinter

Reactions
Hi Guys, Are we still waiting for a DJI firmware update to fix problems when using Litchi.

I did get an email informing me of the problem. That email said I would be notified when resolved, I haven't been notified it is fixed.

Reactions: SkySquinter
I´m using Lichi on my Mavic, what is the problem you are referring to ? I´m not aware about any issue since I use it mostly (99%) on FPV mode

thanks

I´m using Lichi on my Mavic, what is the problem you are referring to ? I´m not aware about any issue since I use it mostly (99%) on FPV mode

thanks
You should have gotten an email from Litchi explaining that certain features (I fly Litchi a lot but don't use any of those that are affected) were broken by the .500 firmware release. Litchi then put out an update with those features disabled so if you have the latest Litchi (well at least IOS but I assume the Android version was updated as well). all the features work fine.

thanks
Nothing to worry if you're using fw .0400
There are certain flight modes that are buggy with the .0500/.0550

I just upgraded to .0555, but like I said I use FPV, in that case I should be ok (I guess)
According to Litchi's help page:

Warning April 6th, 2017 - There is currently an issue with the latest firmware for Mavic Pro (v01.03.0550 and v01.03.0500), Inspire 2 (v01.0.0240) and Phantom 4 Pro (v01.03.0418) where the drone will fly erratically in some of Litchi’s flight modes. If you already installed one of these firmwares, we highly recommend not using these flight modes until the issue is fixed with a DJI firmware update. The following flight modes are affected: VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking active, Follow, Focus and Track. All other flight modes (including FPV, Waypoint, Orbit and VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking OFF) are unaffected.

Reactions: MLR
There is also a Litchi update version available for Android (and I guess for iPhone too). but the problem remains.
Lichi claims the problem is on DJI's firmware.

Nothing to worry if you're using fw .0400
There are certain flight modes that are buggy with the .0500/.0550
Hi ! Is there any known problem dowgrading to 0.400 firmware ? i would like to use the litchi app for the waypoints and i have problems with the DJIGO4 app that is crashing every 5 minutes... :(
Is the Litchi App more stable ?

Hi ! Is there any known problem dowgrading to 0.400 firmware ? i would like to use the litchi app for the waypoints and i have problems with the DJIGO4 app that is crashing every 5 minutes... :(
I did it using Assistant 2. No problem at all, just joy.

I never used Litchi before. I don't know if I buy it for iOS or Android but I really want to try the waypoint missions and someday FPV.

No need to downgrade to .400. Litchi has no problems with wapoint mode or any of the most commonly used features. I have been flying lots of waypoint missions with both .500 and .550.

One question, just upgraded to.600, and understand that if I fly FPV with the Litchi app, it works fine, but i will not be able to control either the gimball up/down or the yaw direction with head movement? Do i understand it right?
Best regards St.Su

One question, just upgraded to.600, and understand that if I fly FPV with the Litchi app, it works fine, but i will not be able to control either the gimball up/down or the yaw direction with head movement? Do i understand it right?
Best regards St.Su

I don't personally use that mode but I understand it, it just the head tracking that has an issue. Also, it's just possible that the .600 firmware may have correct the problems introduced by .500 release with third party apps.

Wolfgang...how are you sure? I haven't bought litchi yet but am very interested in there " focus mode". However on App Store they're still posting warning.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jarrodwp1