DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hatman30

Reactions
Hi , I was flying in a park today and decided to go over a gorge to do some aerial shots of the road bridge. I flew up over the trees and headed to the gorge, when the mavic got there (around 1500ft away) the maps on my iPhone disappeared and the video feed cut out. On the controller I didn't notice a "loss of signal" or anything , I waited for 10-15 seconds and it still wasn't relaying video so I initiated a return to home which it did. When I got the Mavic back home I viewed the onboard footage from the memory card and as soon as the mavic cut out from the phone the video start to jitter/ freeze and then goes out of focus. The mavic then returns home as instructed and the video remains out of focus until it is about 200 ft from me where it seems to reset. On my flight log the mavic just disappears and jumps back near me after being frozen still for a long time. Any ideas at all pls as Mavic Support don't have any ideas?

Sounds like one of the processors crashed and re-booted. I'm had that happen a couple of times. The gimbal goes through a re-initialization, sweeping through the range after the restart. Usually the video stops recording so when the initialization is done you need to press the record button again. It's happened maybe 3 or 4 times in my 120 flights.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest