DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic not a good camera drone?

sprtbkrydr

Reactions
All my videos are blurred no matter what I do. I can tap it to focus and it will focus for about a second and then revert right back to the blurred condition. What am I doing wrong??

All my videos are blurred no matter what I do. I can tap it to focus and it will focus for about a second and then revert right back to the blurred condition. What am I doing wrong??
I'm not where I can check, but I believe there's a way in the app to do a camera reset. Hopefully someone else can be more specific.

For testing you can press the left underside button, C1 I think its called, which forces a focus. Perhaps related, yesterday I noticed one of my recordings was entirely out of focus, because at the moment of take off it macro focused on some debris that was very close to the lens, and failed to ever refocus automatically (I didn't C1). It reminds me of my Canon camera that will not leave macro focus unless you force it.

Did you remove the plastic protective film on the camera?

DJI_0180.JPG
Seems like it's ok now. If I can remember to push the C1 button now I'll be ok.
i have this problem while shooting at night. i tried resetting the camera but it was still the same. you solved your problem by downgrading the firmware to .700?

Well I'm not having the problem now with the camera so I don't know if the downgrade did it or what but yes I downgraded to .700 and all is well now.

Seems like it's ok now. If I can remember to push the C1 button now I'll be ok.
HAHA yea I am still trying to be able to remember to do it also. If there was no screen tap focus option I don't think I would be forgetting the C1 option. So many things to remember and learn!

awesome looking photo! Looks like a pastel.
Thanks, yea I can't help myself with pushing the image shading to the point of absurdity, I *love* the way clouds look so I can't resist blowing them out so severely. FUN!

Cloudstreak.jpg

HAHA yea I am still trying to be able to remember to do it also. If there was no screen tap focus option I don't think I would be forgetting the C1 option. So many things to remember and learn!

Thanks, yea I can't help myself with pushing the image shading to the point of absurdity, I *love* the way clouds look so I can't resist blowing them out so severely. FUN!

View attachment 15129
I totally agree, so much to learn.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+