DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pilot Age

55 for another month in Eugene Oregon.
Waiting for some warmer weather to really enjoy it.
Yep, it's a fun "Tool" to have.
I've used it to inspect our shop roof a couple of times.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

28, Reading everybody saying they feel younger as they fly yet I feel older as I fly considering I understand the consequences of crashing this thing into somebody or somebodies property. So it makes me think more like an adult while it's mid flight, after all as much as this thing is a toy it's really not a toy

Reactions: Slantnose79
Not too many kids are gonna spend a grand on a drone I guess.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
your lucky to buy this for a grand.. in canada the fly more unit plus tax was 2k. Now looking at upgrading computer and 4k monitor may another 3k

19! Glad I got into drones at such a young age, something I will definitely cherish when I'm older.

48-Young!

Bought an original Parrot AR when they first came out [2010]. Flew it all the time and eventually hung it on the wall. Then, lost interest until the Mavic came out. I actually regained interest on about 9/26 and started looking heavily at P4's. Was ready to pull the trigger on 9/29 and logged in to DJI's site and saw the Mavic. Did some YouTube searches and saw Casey's "Best Drone Ever" video and bought it 1-hr later! While waiting, I printed out and read the manual a couple times. Of course this forum has been great!! Just received mine yesterday, did all the F/W updates, and flew through all 3 batteries 2x! Folded it up and put it next to the GIANT Parrot AR. This thing is amazing!
Almost the same story here. My last Quad is my Avatar. I'm 50. got All my accessories coming. case, Ex batteries, extension legs, charger, dedicated NVidia tablet, charger, ETC. But no Mavic Yet.
What is the pitch on those props on the Parrot.... LOL

61 and only discovered multi-rotors 2 years ago.
Best new hobby within the past 20 years.

To say I'm addicted would be a gross understatement....;)
18 MR's and counting.....and each one is my "favorite".

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore