DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pilots - Denmark ?

Joerlund

Reactions
Hi ...
Of course we must have several Mavic pilots in Denmark. But where !!
It would be nice to meet others with same passion, and share some experience.

Mavic Pro owner .. Since: 10 Marts 2017.

BR.
Lasse Jørgensen
Nordsjælland.

Hi,

I have been Manic Pro Owner since November and I also have a P4. But currently I primarily use my MVP.
I am living in Karlslunde Strand. Always looking for interesting places to fly!
Yes it could be fun to meet other with the same passion.

Best Regards
Jens Saustrup

Hi ...
Of course we must have several Mavic pilots in Denmark. But where !!
It would be nice to meet others with same passion, and share some experience.

Mavic Pro owner .. Since: 10 Marts 2017.

BR.
Lasse Jørgensen
Nordsjælland.
Helooo / malmo sweden here..close enough for u?

4b3f1dce61af62b25cf1947e88af1858.jpg

Works in minus 24C too..

Reactions: Sau
#3 Malmö - That is close - Lets meet half way over Hven ! :) And tast a good whisky .
#4 And hello Flemming.... Nice picture - Have you already been to Sweden or Norway ? That is the most coolest thing I ever tried ....Snowmobile.

Reactions: flemmodk and Sau
Hey Joerlund. Yeah Been there Many times. But i work In Greenland so the picture are from up here. Taken Yesterday not very far from here, saw three polar bears too, but didn't get my drone airborne to take their picture. Only on my mobile. I hope next time around.
5234e5c3700f3905f93d930d3ea1e646.jpg

Though I like the drone, I would like to get rid of this ****..
17b9e2ed5af7747fbc2fadb20e950579.jpg

3acb95c0c74238702fc941a02a0d681b.jpg

It gives me a lot of trouble at the moment, and both on my iPad and my Oneplus 3.

Hi everyone !
(I don't know if it is the good forum post for this question... sorry if it isn't)
I'm a french student in Horsens (Denmark) And I just bought a mavic. But I haven't used it yet because I don't know the danish regulation about drone flights and I don't want to get a fine because I did something wrong that I didn't know.
Can you helps me knowing the regulation? (Google didn't helped me that well)
Ps : I don't speak danish.

Hi. Mavic owner since January ;-) Lives in north sjælland (Near Værløse). Often flies on the old, and now closed military airport near Værløse. Very good, lots of space ;-) Basic rules for flying in Denmark:
- Alt. no higher than 100 meters,
- at least 150 meters away from big trafficked roads (the ones which also have a number.....)
- no flying over private houses and gardens,
- always keep the drone in sight
- and not closer than 5 km to public airports, 8 km to military airports.

There is an android app called: Drone zones. Very good for finding places to fly, and you can put in your own places ;-)

Here in Danish, but with pictures ;-)
Droneregler.dk

E.

Hi Joerlund

Just got mine this week. I never owned a drone before and it'll be great sharing with others as I'm new in this hobby. I'm also living in north sjaelland.
Greetings!

Hi Pete69.

Welcome to a new world with drones.... I started 2 years ago with a China-Version that was so hard to fly... I also called it the dancing drone...
So I am totally satisfied with my new Mavic Pro. My latest movie

First person to join this thread was SAU from Karlslunde, and we are both in the "sharing our experience" mode, and I notice CyberKurt mention Værløse airport, as a perfect place to fly.
That could be a great place for everyone to meet.
Please add common..

Last edited:
Count me in! Definitely interested. Let's find when we can meet. Obviously when the weather's with us again:)

Welcome Pete69. It could be a lot of fun to meet at Værløse AirPort.

Thanks Sau

Let's try to put something together after Easter where we all can attend

I'll be back in Denmark in end April and most of may. Could be cool to meet up. Still trying my Mavic up here, but it's a dead cause I'm afraid, with the many interference and compass problems. So might buy a phantom to use instead, but I'll definitely keep my Mavic for use in Denmark on my vacations.

First mission with Litchi App. The footage is ruined the App not being able to Focus properly apparently in Missions.

Nice, sad about the focus issue. Work with two guys from Thurø, been there a couple of times. Nice place, beautiful nature.

Hello Maviggo..

Suits me if we continue in Danish, as long Mavic Pilots forum allows this !!

NB. Vil samtidig gerne følge op på forslaget om at mødes i Værløse med vores droner, og vil derfor foreslå Søndag d. 11/6-2017.
God Pinse.

My latest video...

BR. Joerlund

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S