DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pilots - East Midlands/Lincs/Yorks

M4RK

Reactions
Hi

Any Mavic Pro owners in this general area want to get together sometime once the weather improves to swap tips, discuss venues etc, then post in this thread...

Summer's on the way!

Reactions: migbur and Karl2951
Yes I am in Retford too. I am hoping you are offering to share tips because if you are hoping to get any from me you may struggle as I have only had my mavic a week.

Agreed. I am learning very steadily and it can't be a bad thing living literally around the corner from someone with the same equipment.

Sadly only the field at goosemoor at present, just trying to get to grips with it. I have tried the fields between Eaton college and the East Coast main line but there was far too much mag Interfearance. You?

Hi I'm afraid I'm not from Retford! I'm in Wellingborough, near Northampton. Just about East Mids... Got my Mavic delivered today!! Been for a little flight in a playing field near work and it's hit home how much there is to learn. What an amazing bit of kit though

Reactions: Limestonemills
What an amazing bit of kit though

I've been flying mine since just before Christmas and I am still overwhelmed by the technology available in such a small unit!

Watch YouTube videos from others who are far more knowledgeable than me on the various aspects of the Mavic and you'll soon feel able to push your limits.

It's my limits that will be the issue, think I will get twitchy long before the mavic gets anywhere near its limits. I'm out for half an hour this morning with my 3 year old. Set up the parameters to 30m and he just moves it around without fear of a crash.

Literally just got in from doing just that. It gets a bit samey after a while though

I have been out in the fields around Retford 3 days on the trot now and getting a tad braver. Any decent footage of the bridge to show off??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000