DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pilots - East Midlands/Lincs/Yorks

Sheffield here.

Flown in local park and outskirts....jus 2 days up to now. Trying to get the hang of video settings and flying!

:)

Reactions: lotusteve
501aad6d97b73b42f208ef85447b13cd.jpg

A combination of 27 images
9 portrait shots shot in aeb mode then blended in using photoshop

Reactions: Karl2951
I basically shot the images to create a panoramic view in 3 separate exposures then picked the best bits from each to create it

Reactions: M4RK
Derby. Any of you got the autopilot app? It's 28.99£ but a decent bit of kit to add to an already impressive kit of the Mavic.

I've too looked at both but something about AP caught my eye prob the price tag lol. With the new DJI firmware the AP app isn't working well at all. The waypoint mission which I brought AP works ok but you have to have it in continue mission if signal is lost. Scary at first but flew mine just over a mile using it and was ok. AP is a winner once the sort out the firmware problems.

What's the highest you've had yours too ?

I hear Litchi is also struggling with the current firmware release.

I've flown only up to about 60/70m as where I regularly fly is not far from a small airport so erring on the side of caution!

That puts you really close to me m4rk, I live under its flight path.

I'm pretty close to East Midlands airport fly zone. I have to be careful where I go when going south.

Attachments

• IMG_4693.PNG
    IMG_4693.PNG
    316.2 KB · Views: 17
i am going to the photography expo on sunday at the NEC. i am thinking of staying en route so saturday is anyone flying (subject to weather) Nottingham/Derby area. maybe a meet up.

Hi I'm afraid I'm not from Retford! I'm in Wellingborough, near Northampton. Just about East Mids... Got my Mavic delivered today!! Been for a little flight in a playing field near work and it's hit home how much there is to learn. What an amazing bit of kit though

Hi. I'm brand new to this, haven't even unboxed my Mavic yet ( purchased yesterday) I live in Northampton, work in Earls Barton but was wondering where you fly where's safe especially for first flights and to learn. I'm lucky to finish work late so in summer especially, I can fly at first light when there's not many people around. Thanks, Kevin.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121