DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pilots - London

davidduewel

Reactions
Any pilots around London? Looking to find a group to locate a drone friendly area and take the drones for a spin?

Just outside London in the South East, still waiting for drone to arrive though

Just outside London in the South East, still waiting for drone to arrive though
Nice! I'm in Bermondsey on the south bank. Ordered my drone to the US and picked up on a trip there a couple weeks ago.

I've got the 'Drone Assist' app and seems like London is completely off limits... Thoughts on where one could fly? Would be good to get a group together if interested.

One of the first places I'll try, should be fine in Dartford.

Hey guys in in thurrock which is basically next to dartford and we have clear skies here! so if you ever this way!! Mavic Pro Fly more in hand and ready to fly.

Hey guys in in thurrock which is basically next to dartford and we have clear skies here! so if you ever this way!! Mavic Pro Fly more in hand and ready to fly.
Same here, I flew my mavic from Thurrock into Kent last week
7086fd995edd2d6cb36922050328362d.jpg

Same here, I flew my mavic from Thurrock into Kent last week
7086fd995edd2d6cb36922050328362d.jpg
great pic really wana try this when we get those red skies of a evening but as only had a few flights getting more confident with the controls first. Where did you take off from?

great pic really wana try this when we get those red skies of a evening but as only had a few flights getting more confident with the controls first. Where did you take off from?
From the back of The Royal Hotel/Pub in Purfleet

I'm in West Malling, looking forward to getting some nice time flying around the Downs :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S