DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pilots - London

Where did you order from ?
I ordered mine end of Sept and received just after Christmas. London Camera Exchange.

Up in MK, member of two clubs and can take visitors to the flying sites as well

Nice! What are the clubs and how does one join? I live in London and don't have a car (originally from New York and lived here 2 years), but would love to get out and let it fly over some good sites!

Hey guys in in thurrock which is basically next to dartford and we have clear skies here! so if you ever this way!! Mavic Pro Fly more in hand and ready to fly.
Next time I'm in Dartford will hit you up! Where do you fly? I took it up for a spin above central park for about 30 min. Noticed there still are planes hovering above (probably holding pattern types trying to land).

Yes. Also happy to drive to locations taking others in the car.
I am away this week but can probably do next weekend if anyone is around?

Reactions: davidduewel
Next time I'm in Dartford will hit you up! Where do you fly? I took it up for a spin above central park for about 30 min. Noticed there still are planes hovering above (probably holding pattern types trying to land).
Been flying over belhus park and hornchurch country park. both essex side of the dartford crossing. not many planes in the sky so usually pretty safe from my experiences. I do shift work so got all sorts of time to find new places to fly, Will by taking the mavic to switzerland next month so hopefully get some great footage from there to share with you all.

Reactions: davidduewel
Give me a shout next time you are out and about. Have to watch Damyns Hall airdrome but still plenty of places to fly.

Hi all - Im new around here but am in South East London.
Ordered my Mavic in Oct and finally received it two weeks ago! However, have no flights yet due to the bad weather!!! Trying to get some footage to finish off my review for my YouTube channel!!

I hope the sun comes up for a while on a weekend some time soon!!

Reactions: darren6270
Hey all, just a heads up if anyone is around. Weather permitting will be over Hornchurch country park about 2pm tomorrow MP in hand :)

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hey all, just a heads up if anyone is around. Weather permitting will be over Hornchurch country park about 2pm tomorrow MP in hand :)

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Would love to join you, it's only round the corner from me but I will be at work. Another day ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa