DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pilots - London

Hi all - Im new around here but am in South East London.
Ordered my Mavic in Oct and finally received it two weeks ago! However, have no flights yet due to the bad weather!!! Trying to get some footage to finish off my review for my YouTube channel!!

I hope the sun comes up for a while on a weekend some time soon!!
I enjoy your video's !!

Reactions: Ifti
Hey all, just a heads up if anyone is around. Weather permitting will be over Hornchurch country park about 2pm tomorrow MP in hand :)

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Was very tempted to join you for my maiden flight - but it started raining a little so to be honest I didn't rush to get out of work early!!
Hopefully meet up another time!

Was very tempted to join you for my maiden flight - but it started raining a little so to be honest I didn't rush to get out of work early!!
Hopefully meet up another time!
Where are you from, happy to meet up and film your maiden flight on my Mavic for your channel.

Where are you from, happy to meet up and film your maiden flight on my Mavic for your channel.

I'm all over East London - Barking, Dagenham, Hornchurch, Rainham, Upminster, Thurrock, etc - move around for work!
Thank you for the offer - I may well get back to you on that ;)

I'm all over East London - Barking, Dagenham, Hornchurch, Rainham, Upminster, Thurrock, etc - move around for work!
Thank you for the offer - I may well get back to you on that ;)
It would be my pleasure.

guys let me know when your thinking of doing this and will try make myself available. Be the first London Mavic Owners Clubs meet up lol ( LMOC has a ring to it) lets get stickers made up :)
I like the sound of that ha ha
The weather is improving by the week. I should be around for a Sat afternoon in the next couple of weeks. Any suggestions for a site to fly?

Sat afternoon sounds good to me ;)

Still don't have a MAvic yet, happy to meet up though. Can't do this weekend though.

Awesome. Anyone fancy Hornchurch Country Park? Sat pm.

Location is good for me - is it Ok to fly there?
Also will I be able to find parking there too?
;)

Next Sat is fine by me if it means more can make it ;)

Location is good for me - is it Ok to fly there?
Also will I be able to find parking there too?
;)

Next Sat is fine by me if it means more can make it ;)

There is a car park there so parking is not a problem. I can't do this Saturday as have prior photography arrangements but definitely up for this

As safala89 says, plenty of parking. It's a big area. I am sure someone on here was flying there last week. If we are looking at next Saturday I may pop over there this Saturday for a test flight and see if I run into any obstacles.

I did take the MP out this afternoon from purfleet on the river. Only did the one battery but was just too nice of a day to say no to it?

68ca630f4cc3b9bbda18e72a60de79f9.jpg
quick pic from today.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member