DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC Pilots - Scotland

Managed 8km today at lochLeven [emoji1303]

d4fef5e4744374a3e50f01fc015ceabb.jpg

As in 8km there and back?

Loving it. The first thing i do is look at the weather forecast in the morning. Coming upto 50k in total flight [emoji1303]
Yes...did notice your post before...lol.after 3 failed orders I now waiting on Maplin for drone only...ordered 3 batteries yesterday arrive tomorrow...Also ordered spare props n car charger n hub came today...now I see pictures of Scotland from Mavic cant wait..lol..

Reactions: V0mit_C0met
Yes...did notice your post before...lol.after 3 failed orders I now waiting on Maplin for drone only...ordered 3 batteries yesterday arrive tomorrow...Also ordered spare props n car charger n hub came today...now I see pictures of Scotland from Mavic cant wait..lol..

You will love it and forget all about the wait when you get airborne [emoji1303]
Real easy to fly [emoji4]

Lucky guys. It's been 8 weeks and I can't even get a response from TTUK despite their voicemail saying they were back on the 3rd. If I hear nothing tomorrow I'm contacting PayPal as they haven't been in touch since 8/12 and they had my money since 11/11

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

G
Lucky guys. It's been 8 weeks and I can't even get a response from TTUK despite their voicemail saying they were back on the 3rd. If I hear nothing tomorrow I'm contacting PayPal as they haven't been in touch since 8/12 and they had my money since 11/11

Get to Maplin....just drone n buy spare battery ect. ok bit more but you Will get one....advised combo units hard ro get and big waiting list...not so much Drone only....cheers.

Did a search on their site nothing on Dji or Mavic tonite....mmm..get your money back now....imho....i had that 3 times...not nice...

Reactions: teslar
Did a search on their site nothing on Dji or Mavic tonite....mmm..get your money back now....imho....i had that 3 times...not nice...

Just got an email. It was a bit rambling but seemed to say I'd receive my order in the same timescale as DJI were now saying i.e. 7-10 days. I'm not holding my breath [emoji2]

Reactions: Rupert
Just got an email. It was a bit rambling but seemed to say I'd receive my order in the same timescale as DJI were now saying i.e. 7-10 days. I'm not holding my breath [emoji2]

Lets hope they come through for you....its all been a bit of a mess getting a Mavic.....

Reactions: Rupert
I think it's an accumulation of all stats. Try pressing the cloud at top right and sync your records [emoji3]

Last edited:
I got mine from digital rev on Monday after waiting 3 months for one from amazon.

I'm in South Lanarkshire. But deliver cars all over the country.

Any meet ups planned?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS