DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro "Aircraft Disconnected" won't connect at all

chipcamel

Reactions
I've tried using multiple different phones 2 iPhone 6S+ and a Huawei Honor 8 and none of them will now pair with the Mavic. Was working fine with the 1 iPhone now none of them will work. I've reset the app cache and uninstalled the app and reinstalled any one know what could be the problem?

Power controller and drone off.
Remove SD card.
Power up controller and app.
Power up drone.
When connected with live feed, insert SD card and immediately format.

This seemed to cure it for me.

Power controller and drone off.
Remove SD card.
Power up controller and app.
Power up drone.
When connected with live feed, insert SD card and immediately format.

This seemed to cure it for me.
Nothing, I don't get a live feed on the controller just says Aircraft Disconnected even though it's the same phone I've always used. Removed SD card and all.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using MavicPilots mobile app

the controller just says Aircraft Disconnected
If the controller display shows 'aircraft disconnected' while the Mavic is powered up you may have to re-link the aircraft and controller (P36 User Manual).
In that case it's nothing to do with your phone or App.

Are you using the USB connector in the bottom middle of the controller? if so, you MUST disconnect the mini-usb connector on the left. Makes no sense, but the latest firmware does forced this bizarre change.

Is the RC connecting? If no, the re-link the RC and Mavic as already suggested. If yes, the check the cable and follow the suggestion above. It won't work when both plugs are in.

Update I'm just an idiot, the RC was connected but app showed aircraft disconnected but when I was removing SD card I noticed the switch was on wifi and not RC not sure why but that was the problem the whole time.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: WAXMAN and Euresko
Hello everybody ! One flight with Android Google Pixel C tablet and DJI Go 4 and everything was perfect . Second flight- on the tablet display ,,disconnected''. All cables work fine . I have read everything about cables , switches... , app installed again ...nothing . With Samsung Note 3 works well. What could be and any solutions?Thank you

Hello everybody ! One flight with Android Google Pixel C tablet and DJI Go 4 and everything was perfect . Second flight- on the tablet display ,,disconnected''. All cables work fine . I have read everything about cables , switches... , app installed again ...nothing . With Samsung Note 3 works well. What could be and any solutions?Thank you
The solution is to send it back and get another one,DJI has no idea about the issue,i got my mavic a few days ago,first flight was fine,second flight nothing connecting and ive tried everything.Returnng mine to retailer tomorrow and getting another.

I have done literally every idea on the forums and on the Support hotline. The Mavic either reads "disconnected" in grey on the menu, or will disconnect during flights. Im on the brink of sending it back, any last ditch efforts before I go droneless for a few weeks?

Meu mavic aparece a imagem , mas tem a mensagem de aeronave desconectada e guimbal . Resolvi um problema parecido com esse uns 7 meses atrás, era uma atualização que precisava do Sd cara que veio com ele , só coloquei o Sd card que veio com ele e ficou bom . Agora estou com o mesmo problema, mas meu Sd que veio com ele está ruim . Oque posso fazer ? Coloco outros se card e nada . Me ajudem

I've tried using multiple different phones 2 iPhone 6S+ and a Huawei Honor 8 and none of them will now pair with the Mavic. Was working fine with the 1 iPhone now none of them will work. I've reset the app cache and uninstalled the app and reinstalled any one know what could be the problem?

Try a better quality cable, such as the original iPad/iPhone cable if it's a lightly used cable, or I have had good luck with Anker and Tech Armor. There's something about some cables that don't work. When I first got my drone I had cable problems. Thought it was my Android, so tried an ipad, that fixed it as long as I used the cable it came with. Generic cables didn't work well, belkin was a brand that didn't work well. So, I was going to use my drone another time and forgot my OEM iPad cable and borrowed a friend's cable that was generic, and didn't work. Tried another generic cable from them and same thing. Tried a brand new Belkin cable I had in my car, didn't work. I gave up. Next day I tried a good quality cable I had at home.... Instantly connected. Tried that Belkin cable and it again wouldn't connect. I don't know what exactly is better about some cables than others, but to me it seems to be something some cables have and some don't. Seriously, try a different cable, borrow some from a friend or whatever, test it, then buy that cable and have some spares.

Also you might need to delete other apps on your device. If you are using any mapping apps that hijack control from your dji go (or other). For instance I had a big battle with Pix4d refusing to allow any other app access to my mavic. I had to delete thier pix4d+ dji controller to use the go app and even then I have to try multiple combinations of cable pulling and boot ups to get dji to sync

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada