DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro - Anywhere Online to Buy?

ckizer

Reactions
So I FINALLY got notified Mavic Pro it was in Stock at Bestbuy, and noticed that 3rd party seller finally got some stock on Amazon like they promised on the 22nd. I want my drone by Friday.

But of course, 1 hour later when I go to buy it's sold out again. Anywhere know anywhere I can buy the mavic and get it by Friday?

B&H has some non-combos in stock here.

Reactions: R1Mavic and ckizer
Depends on where you are I guess.
Here in China you order it online and receive it the next day. Already got 4 to distribute to friends.

Reactions: Rbruz
So I FINALLY got notified Mavic Pro it was in Stock at Bestbuy, and noticed that 3rd party seller finally got some stock on Amazon like they promised on the 22nd. I want my drone by Friday.

But of course, 1 hour later when I go to buy it's sold out again. Anywhere know anywhere I can buy the mavic and get it by Friday?
Would help if you posted where you are !!! If in So cal, RC Depot you can get it stat !

Same boat, only I didn't hesitate longer then checking if the Flymore Combo was also available. Nope. So I pulled the trigger and should have it by Saturday in Portland Oregon. Apparently BestBuy hasn't gotten the memo and isn't ordering enough to satisfy demand. Tuesdays and Thursdays are the days to watch for BestBuy.

Amazon shows Mavics with Prime shipping in stock at $999 (Beach Camera) and Fly More Combos in stock with free shipping (but not Prime) at $1,299 from DJI Official Store.

Amazon shows Mavics with Prime shipping in stock at $999 (Beach Camera)
They are showing a delivery of March 27th. There are lots in stock at Amazon for delivery next week.

Reactions: mavicme
B & H has Mavic in stock and shipping tomorrow, $999. And if you don't live in NY state no tax. Plus free shipping....
Next day for us in the North East.
I got my Fly More Combo from them.

Direct from DJI. I ordered direct and it arrived in less than a week.

I walked into a microcenter the other night and they had one on the shelf,walked out with it.

BB just posted Fly more availability then sold out within 5 minutes

Thanks everyone! I agonized over it a few days, and I just ordered the B&H $999 deal and it will arrive on Wednesday. I really hope B&H has good customer service if there is any defects. I assume I won't have any problems.

Just take your time. If you're new to the Mavic, don't rush in to getting it up in the air. Make sure to watch everything you can find. Defects really are far and flew between.

Just take your time. If you're new to the Mavic, don't rush in to getting it up in the air. Make sure to watch everything you can find. Defects really are far and flew between.

Don't worry, I definitely will take my time. I have my certification and a lot of experience Flying Phantom 3 Pro. But It's a different beast :)

Reactions: Hammer
Thanks everyone! I agonized over it a few days, and I just ordered the B&H $999 deal and it will arrive on Wednesday. I really hope B&H has good customer service if there is any defects. I assume I won't have any problems.
B&H has fantastic service. I buy many big purchases there. I would have bought my mavic from them this time around if I didn't have a bunch of amazon credit to spend.

Reactions: ckizer
B&H has fantastic service. I buy many big purchases there. I would have bought my mavic from them this time around if I didn't have a bunch of amazon credit to spend.

That make's me feel great. I think I read a horror store about a fake camera purchase a long time ago and remembered it as B&H. Turns out it was some other camera shop in NYC that did a bate and switch.

I look forward to trying them out. My drone is supposed to be here tomorrow. I do have the tracking but with 1 days shipping it's not updating, so fingers crossed!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ