DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro battery charger seems dead

Bassco66

Reactions
Hello, Andrew from Tasmania Australia here. I've had my Mavic pro now for around 3 weeks, after using all 3 batterys flying yesterday I charged them all up on the hub. 3x batterys, controller and my iPad mini all charged as usual. Later that day I fired the Mavic up with controllers and iPad to download the pictures from the sd card, that took around 20 minutes. After I finished that I put the battery and controller on the charger to top them up and nothing, the charger seems to be dead. Has this happen to anyone else? Any ideas?

The battery needs time to cool down before it will take a charge

Hello, Andrew from Tasmania Australia here. I've had my Mavic pro now for around 3 weeks, after using all 3 batterys flying yesterday I charged them all up on the hub. 3x batterys, controller and my iPad mini all charged as usual. Later that day I fired the Mavic up with controllers and iPad to download the pictures from the sd card, that took around 20 minutes. After I finished that I put the battery and controller on the charger to top them up and nothing, the charger seems to be dead. Has this happen to anyone else? Any ideas?

Did you try a different power point? Was the power plug pushed in properly? The chargers are generally reliable.

I'd suspect the cable or connector before the supply, the input lead is commonplace in other devices so esy to quickly try another.
They aren't particularly expensive to replace, I bought a second one to speed up charging if suddenly heading out.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun