DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Controller Stick Not Centring

weston.c

Reactions
I upgraded the firmware on my Mavic and I had to do the remote controller calibration. The left control stick looks centred, however the remote controller says that the stick is not centred during calibration. So basically I cannot fly it, or calibrate the remote. What do I do?

Reactions: noel123
Hi,

I'm having the same problem with my Mavic Controller but it's with the right stick. I've tried calibrating it numerous times. Each time the right stick is always 5% to the right on start up and the end.

The calibration says it's successful!! When I fly I noticed that the Mavic drifts to the right slightly, after using the right stick, which I'm sure it do this issues.

Any thoughts on what to do?

Reactions: noel123
I upgraded the firmware on my Mavic and I had to do the remote controller calibration. The left control stick looks centred, however the remote controller says that the stick is not centred during calibration. So basically I cannot fly it, or calibrate the remote. What do I do?
You can also run a magnet around your controller to "degausse" it. It has given other people a solution to their issues.

Reactions: jappish
Hi,

I'm having the same problem with my Mavic Controller but it's with the right stick. I've tried calibrating it numerous times. Each time the right stick is always 5% to the right on start up and the end.

The calibration says it's successful!! When I fly I noticed that the Mavic drifts to the right slightly, after using the right stick, which I'm sure it do this issues.

Any thoughts on what to do?

** hey guys! I have the same problem here. The right control stick of my remote is 3% offset. I tried calibrating my remote so many times but still 3% offset. at the beginning of the calibration, its 0% but when i tap “start” it shows 3% offset. Calibration is always successful but it still 3% offset. Everytime I fly my mavic, slowly it drifts towards the right. I cant take straight footages

(sorry for my bad english, I hope someone can help me with my issue of my remote)

Thank you.

I have the same issue, however I just watched the DJI tutorial for calibrating the remote, in the demonstration I noticed the right stick on the demo remote also had this issue......My thought is that there is no problem, just one of those things......

** hey guys! I have the same problem here. The right control stick of my remote is 3% offset. I tried calibrating my remote so many times but still 3% offset. at the beginning of the calibration, its 0% but when i tap “start” it shows 3% offset. Calibration is always successful but it still 3% offset. Everytime I fly my mavic, slowly it drifts towards the right. I cant take straight footages

(sorry for my bad english, I hope someone can help me with my issue of my remote)

Thank you.
I had the same issue, except my remote was 10-15% offset.

Last edited:
Reactions: kusanagi
I have the same issue, however I just watched the DJI tutorial for calibrating the remote, in the demonstration I noticed the right stick on the demo remote also had this issue......My thought is that there is no problem, just one of those things......
A DJI representative responded to me on the main DJI forum; claimed it was a hardware issue, and was trying to get me to send it back for repair.

Same as mine. 15% offset left stick. Hardware issue? That sad since so many people are encountering this. Is this 100% hardware issue? I dont have anymore warranty

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190811-132958.jpg
    Screenshot_20190811-132958.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 12
dji says its hardware howcome its just happening after update?. Same as mine after the upgrade. This happend. Im not yet 100% convinced its hardware

Since this is a 2 yr old post. Did you fix yours already?
I just upgraded my app to tgi go 4 and now I'm getting the stick not centered error when trying to connect. The sticks both look vertical but I can't be sure. When I try to calibrate the stick it says to move the stick to vertical. I've played with the sticks to see if they can be centered manually, but I still cannot calibrate the stick because it supposedly is not vertical. I cannot connect the controller to the Mavic Pro. I've read all of the forum questions and do not see a solution.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonkyBroxy