DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro / Crashed after take off

facasi

Reactions
Hello,

Today I flew my mavic twice without any issue. On the third one the Mavic took off and started to fly like crazy and crashed in a wall, everything happened in no more than 25 seconds. No mayor damages, only the left back leg is a little bit off.

What could cause this crash? Everything was fine before taking off, Satellites, GPS.. Also I was an auto take off.

IOS, huh?

Personally, I feel there is something screwy with firmware .600... just rolled back to .550

So, is this something DJI should be responsible for the crash ?

I made all the pre-fly check list and everything was ok. This happened in no more than 3 meters height and 25 seconds.

So, is this something DJI should be responsible for the crash ?

I made all the pre-fly check list and everything was ok. This happened in no more than 3 meters height and 25 seconds.

I would suggest you send in your flight log here for the experts to look at before we point fingers at .600 as the real culprit...

ok, so now wait and see anyone will help interprete your files or not..

be reminded, its a sunday here for me so some of them may not be around to take a look just yet.. so patience is the word for now.
good luck

Hello,

Today I flew my mavic twice without any issue. On the third one the Mavic took off and started to fly like crazy and crashed in a wall, everything happened in no more than 25 seconds. No mayor damages, only the left back leg is a little bit off.

What could cause this crash? Everything was fine before taking off, Satellites, GPS.. Also I was an auto take off.
I just looked at your flight log, and your joystick controls where erratic. That's also when the drone began to move.
Did the drone fly into the wall backwards? It looks you steered it there.

The drone was turning without steering, not hovering in place; when I noticed I began to try to controlled without luck.

The drone was turning without steering, not hovering in place; when I noticed I began to try to controlled without luck.
I'll have a closer look later, but it looks like you ended up steering the drone into the wall yourself.

If I did it it was because of the erratic movements that the drone was making by itself.

In your video it
looks like that tab is broke or bent where the left arm meets the body. It seems to be a weak point that fails when crashed.

Reactions: facasi
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf