DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro defocus and image quality issue

guy-bz

Reactions
Unfortunately had to send back today my brand new mavic as I have optical artifacts of defocus usually right side. To it is very obvious that the detector FPA has miss alignment with ref to the optical axis resulting disturbing uneven focused image. Understand this is known issue. Sadly I don't understand how this was not filtered out in the QA/QC phase. Luckily drone shop were kind enough to help and advice with the process. In general I really think that the mavic is outstanding product with the best cost/value ratio among dgi products, however, the camera is the diamond of this thing and the reason way we all take it up in the first place. I have seen good mavic that with proper manual camera Handling producing and impressive outputs. I just really hope dji will take pro approach and responsibility to resolve this issue for once and for all. I am in the payloads sensors business for many years, never I had seen how Imu calibration or Gombak calibration fix optical artifacts. I am optimistic dgi will extinct this mule for once and for all as this totally not fit the dgi brand and reputation

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest