DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Display Stand

TrayBoz

Reactions
View attachment 11002

When are one of you guys who have a 3D printer going to make a nice custom Mavic display stand? Something similar to the picture, but that one's for model airplanes. It couldn't cost much to design and make, and I'll bet you could sell 1000 units on this forum alone for $10 a pop. Something with the Mavic Pro logo on the front. I'd buy one.

If anyone does this, I want 25% for having the idea. [emoji16] There's currently not anything like this available that I'm aware of, and for those of us who fly every day, it's too much hassle to put it all back in the bag every time, so I just set mine on the dining table.

You need to change the permission on your photo so we can see it.

Reactions: Spanishcop
That looks like a pretty large print. Somebody might take you up on your offer for more like $40 a pop.

Personally I prefer it packed nice and safe in the bag . My inquisitive cat would either chew on it or try and bat it off a table :eek:

I question the desire to have it on a display stand, for one the Mavic is a fairly fragile device, secondly it's really not all that attractive. Functional yes but not something I want to put on a shelf lol. Mine stays secured in a small pelican case. To each their own I guess.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98