DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro drifting and loss of control

Shuttlesworth

Reactions
I was flying the Mavic at a close proximity in moderate winds. All of a sudden the Mavic began drifting and lost forward and lateral control. I was able to bring in down soon after. But it was unresponsive to any controller input to bring it back home manually. The Mavic had GOS connection the whole flight as far as I can tell and 16/17 satellites connected during the flight so don't think it was an ATTI issue. I can upload the flight log, but am new and not sure how to best do that. Any help is appreciated.

I only ever had that issue once. It was compass error for me. However mine did eventually enter Atti mode so could bring it back.
Warnings will show any errors you’ll find it on the flight screen in general settings.

Mine did this too. I had a warning onscreen that said "Heavy interference, fly with caution!" But unfortunately the drone was 95 feet up in between two tall buildings downtown. It drifted into the side of one and broke apart then fell to the street and smashed to bits. I'm currently a day away from receiving my Care Refresh replacement.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803