DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro errors

iajetpilot

Reactions
Hi all,

New drone pilot with a week old Mavic Pro. I've been having fun flying it and taking some rudimentary videos but have some concerns. I noticed the drone intermittently throws errors when starting up. The most recent was forward vision sensor calibration error. There were a few others but I don't recall exactly what they were. Not GPS stuff or other normal things like the error when near an airport. All these errors have gone away with a reboot each time. Is this something I should be concerned about? Do others have these issues too?

On another note, is the center focus autofocus or one time focus. I have read both.

Thanks!

Forward Vision Sensor issue- I know it sounds simple , but make sure you pulled the little plastic protectors off of them.
If you still get the issue try the Calibration for the forward Vision Sensors found here

The Center Focus is one time. Pressing the record button for video will focus once again. Also the C1 button can be used to Focus . Its the bottom left button on the bottom of the Remote Controller. Use it frequently.:)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54