Mavic Pro finally available: Germany?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by sunstarfire, Oct 21, 2016.

1. sunstarfire

sunstarfire New Member

Hey guys, I just wanted to know whether anyone in Germany has gotten his hands onto a Mavic Pro. I am desperately waiting for it, since I already sold my Inspire and need it for a project.

2. flumpet

flumpet Well-Known Member

DJI just released an official news update and said they started shipping out the mavics today(hkG time)

Mavic Pro Shipping Update

So depending on when you ordered your drone, it will be on a first come first served basis.

3. sunstarfire

sunstarfire New Member

That is extremely interesting.... I have not ordered, that is the point, because I have a couple of stores here where I can get it if they get a couple.... still, thanks for the info :)

4. Grauhaar72

Grauhaar72 Member

Delivery to Germany: I got mine yesterday, 26-October. Was faszinating to follow the detailed DHL tracking from Shenzhen to Sinsheim :)

5. Victor

Victor Member

All the stores i have looked into in Germany are saying mid January. I have cancelled my order as the trip I wanted to use it on has come and gone.

I can wait till next spring/summer as my next trip isn't till then. Maybe they will be available in stores then. Or maybe not. ;)

6. Victor

Victor Member

Glad you got one. Have fun with it.