DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro finally available: Germany?

sunstarfire

Reactions
Hey guys, I just wanted to know whether anyone in Germany has gotten his hands onto a Mavic Pro. I am desperately waiting for it, since I already sold my Inspire and need it for a project.

Hey guys, I just wanted to know whether anyone in Germany has gotten his hands onto a Mavic Pro. I am desperately waiting for it, since I already sold my Inspire and need it for a project.

DJI just released an official news update and said they started shipping out the mavics today(hkG time)

Mavic Pro Shipping Update

So depending on when you ordered your drone, it will be on a first come first served basis.

That is extremely interesting.... I have not ordered, that is the point, because I have a couple of stores here where I can get it if they get a couple.... still, thanks for the info :)

Delivery to Germany: I got mine yesterday, 26-October. Was faszinating to follow the detailed DHL tracking from Shenzhen to Sinsheim :)

All the stores i have looked into in Germany are saying mid January. I have cancelled my order as the trip I wanted to use it on has come and gone.

I can wait till next spring/summer as my next trip isn't till then. Maybe they will be available in stores then. Or maybe not. ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e