DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Finland

Kopteri tuli toissapäivänä DHL:n kotiin toimittamana. Tilasin suoraan DJI:ltä... toimitusaika suoraan tilattuna oli n.10 pv...välikäsien kautta kait hieman pidempään saa odotella, jotkut odottaneet joulukuusta alkaen.

Täällä Yksi. Takana kolme rauhallista tutustumislentoa. Vielä muutama lento ni enköhän rohkene lentämään ihan kunnolla. Mavicci tosiaan eka kunnon drone

Takana nyt muutama tunti lentelyä ja kuvailua. Mielestäni kameran kuvanlaatu on tosi hyvä varsinkin 4K resolla. Nd filttereitä vaatii, jotta saa shutter speedin kohdilleen. Vakaa lennettävä. Miinusta osaan antaa oikeastaan mavicin micro usb:n suojaläpästä, koska usb-kaapelia on välillä vaikea saada työnnettyä liittimeen.

Hi Mavic Pro pilots in Finland,
I recently lost my new Mavic in Finland during my vacation. The exactly date was July, 17, 2017 14:19:57. At that time I was flying in Räyskälä near a place called Loppi. I got all kind of messages on my iPhone like 'Warning: Compass Error. Exit P-GPS Mode', 'Warning: [iMU]heading exception (in Flight) please switch to anti mode if craft behave abnormally (Using)', 'Warning: Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected', 'Weak GPS signal'. After pushing the H bottom the Mavic returned but never landed. The last GPS coordinates were 60.73629, 24.16063. I tried to find my Mavic with the function 'Find my drone' but I did not find it. Also using the GPS coordinates did not lead to any success. In the meantime I am back in the Netherlands. My question to you: if you are in the neighbourhood of the last known coordinates, would you be so kind to have a look there. I appreciate this and thank you in advance. If somebody find my Mavic, please let me know by replying this post.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54