DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro flight hours!

MavicPro

Reactions
So how many hours does your Mavic have under its belt? I have 9 hours 20 minutes 44 flights total. Question just for bragging rights ;) Be honest ;) No lying haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using MavicPilots mobile app

23 hours 41 min and 181 flights!

Reactions: MavicPro
zero and zero... lol

First day [emoji106]
70a6fae7bc183ba8a0aabc2718825ab8.jpg

Screenshot? :) Someone does nothing but fly thier Mavic! I have been waiting so long I think I am negative 40 or so flights and about 40 miles. LOL

Ha, here you go. I am fortunate in that my job takes me to interesting locations to fly, with time between work to do so. The Mavic Fly more pack only takes the space of a pair of shoes in my wheelie bag so it is easy to cart around.

logbook.jpg
Only have one drone so All Drones = Mavic. One more flight and it will have spent an entire day airborne! Only got it on Nov 2nd BTW.

Ha, here you go. I am fortunate in that my job takes me to interesting locations to fly, with time between work to do so. The Mavic Fly more pack only takes the space of a pair of shoes in my wheelie bag so it is easy to cart around.

View attachment 2481
Only have one drone so All Drones = Mavic. One more flight and it will have spent an entire day airborne! Only got it on Nov 2nd BTW.
Nice got 25 minutes out of 1 flight ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using MavicPilots mobile app

I guess I fly a lot longer per flight...

Attachments

• IMG_4176.PNG
    IMG_4176.PNG
    269.1 KB · Views: 63
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty