DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro flip up two times and lost

steve hup

Reactions
Hi Today I was flying and suddenly is started to go crazy up down and sideways, then as I was going sideways at about 20 feet hight (it was close to me) it flipped and it the ground but just made it back in the air. I landed a checked but all was looking fine so I started again and all was fine excepte the image was a bit blury, so I cleaned the lense, changed the battery and back in the air, I was following a boat and the Mavic did it again but this time it the water and lost. It's very disappointing and I'm not sure I will by a new one and it's a shame because I liked it very much.
Anyone as an idea of what happened and how it can be prevented?
Thank you for you advices.
Steve

Anyone as an idea of what happened and how it can be prevented?
It sounds like you calibrated the compass and/or took off near a magnetic metal object. Is that possible?

It sounds like you calibrated the compass and/or took off near a magnetic metal object. Is that possible?
No the calibration was fine and no metal objects in the area at all. I did, in the passed have a calibration issues but this time it was not the same feeling, the drone just went creasy like if it lost a propeller but I checked them all and the mountings where good.

Take a look at your TXT flight logs to see if they indicate what happened. You can upload and view them online here. Post a link back here after uploading them if you'd like people to comment on them.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54