DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro & Fly More Bundle

Flawless

Reactions
So I recently purchased (and am awaiting delivery of) a Mavic Pro Fly More bundle from Scan.co.uk.

The website isn't clear as to what is included (there's no list of included items) but does specifiy "With an additional 2x extra batteries".

So is the Fly More combo a standard set, that includes 3 batteries total? If so, I'm going to be insanely happy - I was going to have to pick up at least one more battery, and the bundle was already a good deal.

yes it has three batteries one in the drone, a 4 battery charging hub, a car charger, a mains charger with extra usb ports for RC and phones, a battery power bank adaptor allowing you to charge your phone from a Mavic battery. Also it has spare props and ermmm the RC itself. did i miss anything?
Oh and the iphone cable already in the RC pus some micro Usb cables and an RC/phone charging cable and i think an extra lightning cable.

You get 3 batteries and other goodies, including a carrying bag/charging hub for 4 batteries/car charger/extra props/power bank that enables you to charge phone or tablet, using a Mavic battery.
You'll enjoy it when you get it :)

Edit...Gary types faster than me!

Reactions: Gary cato
I've seen a couple of posts from a while back wondering whether it includes a USB-C cable - can anyone confirm that it does? I have a Huawei P9 that I'd like to use - I have another USB-C cable I can use with the other port, but would rather the closely fitted cables.

When did you placed your order?
And yes those things mentioned above are all included.
Not sure w/ the USB-C cable tho.

Happy safe flying!

I've seen a couple of posts from a while back wondering whether it includes a USB-C cable - can anyone confirm that it does? I have a Huawei P9 that I'd like to use - I have another USB-C cable I can use with the other port, but would rather the closely fitted cables.

Yes. Whether it's long enough to reach the port on your phone is another matter.

When did you placed your order?
And yes those things mentioned above are all included.
Not sure w/ the USB-C cable tho.

Happy safe flying!

I placed my order on Sunday.

Yes. Whether it's long enough to reach the port on your phone is another matter.

The Huawei P9 has it's port in the standard position (bottom edge, center), rather than on the side.

I placed my order on Sunday.

The Huawei P9 has it's port in the standard position (bottom edge, center), rather than on the side.

If it's a "phone" then it should not be an issue. If it's a phablet, then it might not reach. The cable will be in a small plastic packet. When you receive the package the very first thing to do is charge at least one battery and the RC. While that's going on, begin going through the rest of the stuff (add the charging hub and 2 more batteries for example - only one will charge at a time - the one with the most charge left charges first). Make sure you have the latest DJI GO on your phone.

Hurry up and take your time!

I plan to do that. It's arriving Wednesday morning, so will certainly be putting the batteries and RC straight onto charge. Rest of the morning will be setup and simulator, then out in the afternoon (forecast isn't promising, but not ruling out a couple of short tests).

Just hoping the weather this weekend will improve.

I plan to do that. It's arriving Wednesday morning, so will certainly be putting the batteries and RC straight onto charge. Rest of the morning will be setup and simulator, then out in the afternoon (forecast isn't promising, but not ruling out a couple of short tests).

Just hoping the weather this weekend will improve.

Didn't England already use up its 3 day allocation of nice weather this year?

the descriptions are bad and causes a lot of confusion. there's more included than what the site says.

Didn't England already use up its 3 day allocation of nice weather this year?
yep that is why i just flew to Thailand for 4 days only. a quick visit to see my daughter and 3 days in 35 degrees flying the Mavic she picked up for me over there.

u gotta love getting away to fly a few days or you will have it in the bag for 8 months a year.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom