Mavic Pro FLY MORE COMBO For sale - Sealed in Box

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by vps_dxb, Nov 10, 2016.

1. vps_dxb

vps_dxb New Member

As advertised, items are in hand and ready to ship worldwide, buyer pays Fedex/UPS/DHL etc at cost.

USD 2,500.00 plus shipping. Will accept PayPal or bank transfer.

IMG_5239.JPG

2. Fido

Fido Member

Love the audacity ......

3. disbrow82

disbrow82 New Member

I don't know if you are willing to separate. But I will give you $700 for the Fly More Parts. (2) Batteries, Battery Hub/adapter & Carrying Case. You Can keep the car charger I don't need that.

4. vps_dxb

vps_dxb New Member

SOLD within 1 hour of listing. Cash buyer. (I should have bought 10)....

5. Fireblade

Fireblade Well-Known Member

Yea, wish I bought a bunch of these lol. Congrats on the sale

6. freyjoel

freyjoel Member

Nice! I'm listing mine on here for $1500 (with refresh if it's transferrable) new and unopened non-combo and still can't get a sale done. Hate to put it on ebay but seems to be the case.

7. Fireblade

Fireblade Well-Known Member

Tbh I think you'll have a hard time selling ur mavic online if you only accept paypal payments under the "friends n family" payment instead of the usual "goods." The buyer would have no sort of protection if something bad happens and most sane people probably wouldn't take that risk for a private online sale, unless you're local.

Good luck with eBay though! Hope u get a better price, but does eBay allow PayPal payments as "friends and family" instead of the usual "goods" method? I would think eBay wouldn't allow this either?

8. SkyAir

SkyAir Member

The forum members are wise to premium pricing. The classifieds generate exposure however it seems as if $300 is about the max mark-up you'll attain here. Today, $1,500.00 is a bargain- if that is your wanting price, list it on EBAY for $1,699 "buy it now" and I suspect it will be gone by dinner time. That will cover EBAY and Paypal fees and have you close to netting your $1,500.
    It's getting closer to being saturated as new shipments make their way out of HQ.
    Best of luck to those asking 3,000 plus! Its only a matter of time before they are less valuable.
    Then we can fly :)

9. freyjoel

freyjoel Member

Gonna do a local pick up only. Paypal's buyer protection allows a buyer to claim the box was empty when it arrived or claim it was defective months later and get a full refund. Rather keep it than risk that.

10. The Mavic Pro

The Mavic Pro Active Member

Yes but you are aware that the buyer protection is not valid for pickups.
    There can be other reasons for when a buyer protection is wanted, for example if it turns out after a few days that the drone is defective and has been so from before the purchase.

11. freyjoel

freyjoel Member

Uh, That's why there's a warranty from the factory. And it's completely sealed in the box, arrived directly from DJI this morning. Not to mention, I'm including Refresh for free. And you can come to my place of business and check the seal on the box and tracking info. Jeesh! Tough crowd.

12. Rob

Rob Member

Does the warranty apply if I buy it from one of you guys? I thought it had to bought from an authorized DJI dealer.

13. SalvageDrones

SalvageDrones Member

It's my understanding that warranty begins at activation. You could likely request the "bill of sale" from the original owner however I don't believe it makes a difference once the craft is activated. Any seller getting these prices should generously turn over there $999.00 receipt.

14. misticjeff

misticjeff Member

You also realize that you can ask that the buyer use the PayPal Gift method of payment which does not include Buyer Protection (the risk is then on the buyer).

15. The Mavic Pro

The Mavic Pro Active Member

Uh uh, that was just an example, i bet there are other reasons why a buyer might want buyer protection, at least i wouldn't buy anything without buyer protection.
    You want to use pickup only for your safety, but i think most buyers will think about their own safety as well.
    And that was just a heads up that you are aware of the fact that the buyer protection is not valid for pickups, no need to get offended by it.

Now that i absolutely believe not many buyers will accept (Well maybe a Mavic is the exception for some), at least not buyers who are experienced, especially if its going to be shipped.
    There are tons of threads on different forums were sellers have asked buyers to use the Paypal friends & Family payment option, and then get ripped off, and in these cases you get no help from Paypal whatsoever. I think Paypal even sees that as a breach of their regulations since they miss out on the fees they would get with the other Payment option that are intended for purchases of goods.

Either way, if the price is right i think that there will be people ready to buy the Mavic in ways they would normally not do, just because it is the Mavic we are talking about, and as we know there are many desperate people for the Mavic.
    So it should sell either way.

16. freyjoel

freyjoel Member

Just SOLD IT.... But anyway...the issue also is... how many sellers will get ripped off by ebay/paypals one sided buyer protection where they claimed they never got it or 3 months later say it was broken.