DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro from Drone World

Chickenhoss

Reactions
Did anyone else purchase your Mavic Pro from Drone World? I did, and I can't seem to get them to reply anymore to my emails asking for an update on shipping. Wondering if anyone else is having similar issues.

I did.. They do respond to chat & direct calls.. I have talked to Alex & Brendan regarding my order..I haven't gotten a date for shipment as of yet. Hopefully next week we'll get some further information.

Chatted online with Drone World today. Saying now that will be in December. If ordered before November, the expect to cover all orders by Christmas.

I don't know about honest - First I was told November 9th, then 11/28 to 12/09. And now 4-8 weeks. I don't know that anyone who has ordered through them has gotten a Mavic - fly more or otherwise. They marked my order shipped on 10/31 - said they were sending a mini drone- said they would send out a list of where you were in the queue - NOTHING. I have opened up an Amazon A-Z claim to try and get a valid answer.

I don't think they've received any from DJI yet, why didn't I order straight from DJI? lol Yeah, I got the mini-drone too to pacify me for a while I guess, nice gesture, but if I would've known it would take so long thru them, I would have done it thru DJI. I know now!

yep.. hindsight is 20/20.. hopefully we'll get them in a couple of weeks..

Ordered from Drone World (Amazon) 9/27/2016 got the toy drone now Amazon show shipment received I do not think Drone World sent any out.
They are easy to contact but they seem to lack any information.

Ordered from Drone World (Amazon) 9/27/2016 got the toy drone now Amazon show shipment received I do not think Drone World sent any out.
They are easy to contact but they seem to lack any information.
I don't think Drone World has sent out any yet either. I've not heard of one person receiving their MP from Drone World.

I got some good news.. I waited to post until I saw it on UPS tracking.. Looks like my "fly more pkg" will be here according to UPS website..
Scheduled Delivery: Friday, 12/02/2016

I got some good news.. I waited to post until I saw it on UPS tracking.. Looks like my "fly more pkg" will be here according to UPS website..
Ah excellent! You are the first person I've heard of getting their MP from Drone World. Hope mine is next! :)

Again, when did you order your MP?

Maybe they stopped responding because they have no additional information to give beyond what they already told you 18k times...

Maybe they stopped responding because they have no additional information to give beyond what they already told you 18k times...
So who are you talking to? If me, where are you seeing that I or anyone has already bugged them 18K times? I'm simply glad they have finally started shipping. Your comment makes no sense!

Ordered mine from them on 9/28. Missed the delivery on Friday but got my fly more mavic today on the second try (of course the first day back from my vacation I was hoping to have it for). Charging as well....

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ordered a combo on 10/21 and I have just gotten this email today 12/8/16 1pm EST, hope to see my Mavic soon.

Copy from email.

Dear Valued Customer,

We at Drone World would like to thank you for your patience. We understand that you have been waiting for the new Mavic Pro, and believe us the wait is well worth it. As you may already know, there were a few production delays by DJI, this was due to quality assurance. DJI, as well as Drone World wants to make sure you receive something that is worth every dime, fast, and tech savvy. As the Holidays are approaching, we have been increasingly busy answering all your inquires, but we may take longer than usual due to high volume.

This email is to update you on your order, as we are now receiving the Mavic and shipping at a first come first serve bases. We would like to have all Mavic orders shipped in one day, but with limited supplies, lots of orders and a busy shipping department, there is only so many order we can fulfill a day. We hope you understand, and keep in mind we are working as quickly as possible. If you received an email titled "Order status for DJI Mavic" a few minutes earlier, you may disregard it as we may have left out the message by mistake.

Thank You,
The Drone World Team

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair