DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC Pro Gimbal Micro shakes

Anybody else notice small micro shakes in the recorded video. Not sure if it's due to fast change in direction or what but every once in a while the gimbal shakes.
I also notice that when I playback video , the video constantly adjusts focus and u can see it in the playback ( video zooms in a little then out a little constantly trying to focus ). Very visible in playback.
Never had any of these issues with my P4

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I am having same problem. I have had a couple crashes. So today I sat down to do a close inspection or rotors, and cameras. I found one rotor had small nick on back edge and another a small crack on back edge. I decided to remove them all, wipe them down and replace those two. When trying to mount one of the new ones I noticed it would not go on and the motor would not spin. Could not figure out what was going on until I looked closely at the mount pins on the old rotor. Two of the three mounting pins on the old rotor were completely gone--broken off and one of the pins was jammed in the motor. Pretty amazing because I think I had flown one or two long missions since the last crash. Quite the robust little drone. Lucky that prop stayed on. Anyway--hopefully the micro shake glitch will be gone now. I have not had her back up yet but I would imagine that has a lot to do with it.

So people--check your prop mounting pins--there are three that lock into the motor plate when you press and twist.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottyg2s