DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro: I hate seagulls! (video)

flumpet

Reactions
So here I was, awake early in the morning, ready to fly my Mavic at the Bay bridge.

image.jpeg

However there were a few photographers there taking the morning blue hour so I decided to not fly in case my mavic's lights leave light trails in their long exposure shots.

image.jpeg

Once they left I start flying but the clouds also started coming in. It begin to drizzle slightly. I was not very worried and proceeded to continue flying. However, when the seagulls started waking up and flying around the area, that is when I got anxious. I freaking hate seagulls. They are one of the most vile birds. They are extremely opportunistic(given that there are many food up for grabs at fisherman's wharf), they have a habit of just picking at anything that looks like food.

I wanted to fly more but I decided it was best to let my Mavic live another day. Here is the short video.

This short clip was edited using the video cache and DJI app.

Once again, I HATE seagulls!

So here I was, awake early in the morning, ready to fly my Mavic at the Bay bridge.....
wanted to fly more but I decided it was best to let my Mavic live another day. Here is the short video.

This short clip was edited using the video cache and DJI app.

Once again, I HATE seagulls!

Nice shot short and sweet.. I usually see the gulls in the McDonald's parking lots than out at sea.... hey you seem to be everywhere Singapore one minute then US the other.. lucky guy

Nice shot short and sweet.. I usually see the gulls in the McDonald's parking lots than out at sea.... hey you seem to be everywhere Singapore one minute then US the other.. lucky guy
I work as an aircrew with Singapore airlines. That's why I fly around so much and love the Mavic. It really suits my photography hobby very well. I just touched down back home in Singapore and will be heading to Amsterdam in two days time.

Windmills anyone?

Reactions: thetjshow
I work as an aircrew with Singapore airlines. That's why I fly around so much and love the Mavic. It really suits my photography hobby very well. I just touched down back home in Singapore and will be heading to Amsterdam in two days time.

Windmills anyone?

Lucky guy.. .. Im sure you will get the best footage .. this was one of the perks i miss .. :(

Your drone work is lovely. I only wish I could do a pan shot around the top of a building with such smoothness, without using the programs pre-loaded on the mavic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000