DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Issues or Defects

Gimbal tilt.

I'm not sure this is an issue. Mine had that kind of tilt but running the gimbal-auto calibration followed by just a touch of manual gimbal roll correction and my horizons are perfect.

I've had none of these issues. I have had to recalibrate compass more than once, but quick and easy and is usually when attempting to fly inside.

I love this thing!

I have had to recalibrate compass more than once, but quick and easy and is usually when attempting to fly inside.
You're calibrating the compass inside? If so, you should never calibrate it indoors.

Reactions: Freddyflier
Had my forward stick full forward and the Mavic was only doing 11mph with no head-wind. Moved the stick around a bit and seemed to go back to normal. Anyone see this?

Z

I hit the land command on my screen and it landed super hard from 4 ft up, bounced up from the ground and then I had to land it manually. luckily no damage but super confusing as to why that happened. had full satellites and GPS lock, no downward sensors enabled

I hit the land command on my screen and it landed super hard from 4 ft up, bounced up from the ground and then I had to land it manually. luckily no damage but super confusing as to why that happened. had full satellites and GPS lock, no downward sensors enabled
Maybe it's a true manual landing with the sensors off. Haven't tried that yet.

received my Mavic last week. Straight out of the box the camera didn't work. Sent it back and should have a replacement tomorrow. That was after about two hours of DJI online support making me try everything I had already tried.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo