DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Lost!!!!

Everyone I've encountered so far on this forum have been both friendly and helpful to me so I definitely owe them a huge debt of gratitude. Cyber I was actually looking at them last night but couldn't decide which would work best. I checked out the trackimo seemed to be the most recommended. I also found a bracket that holds it in a small basket type holder but it slides down over the rear legs and one of the reviews said it interfered with the compass there. How did you mount it on yours?

Everyone I've encountered so far on this forum have been both friendly and helpful to me so I definitely owe them a huge debt of gratitude. Cyber I was actually looking at them last night but couldn't decide which would work best. I checked out the trackimo seemed to be the most recommended. I also found a bracket that holds it in a small basket type holder but it slides down over the rear legs and one of the reviews said it interfered with the compass there. How did you mount it on yours?
I used the velcro and mounted it on the front head of the Mavic. If you haven't ordered yours yet, I would let the item sit in the cart for another 24-36 hours, assuming you're signed in, or the cart has your email associated with it. It triggers an automated email sometimes that knocks up to $30 off your order. It's their way of getting you to finish your purchase with them.

Reactions: RobP62
That's Awesome. Thanks for the tip. But yeah I didn't order one yet I was still researching them but now I'm going to stick one in my amazon cart. Lol

Reactions: kuyawil
That's Awesome. Thanks for the tip. But yeah I didn't order one yet I was still researching them but now I'm going to stick one in my amazon cart. Lol
Well actually, I was referring to the cart on trackimo.com. Amazon is just a reseller. :p

Reactions: RobP62
Yea, I have to agree, there are some serious Saints on this forum. I hope I never have to call on them for a loss but it is nice knowing they are there.

This thread sounds similar to another where you guys determined that the battery came out mid flight. You helped that guy find his too. Can't wait to read the results of all the analysis.

Even with my State Farm insurance that Trackimo just made it on my list of must haves. If not for anything else, then as a way to retrieve the Mavic so that the dat logs might be used to help others.

Another great thread.........

Rob

Reactions: Chris.K and scooot
Yea, I have to agree, there are some serious Saints on this forum. I hope I never have to call on them for a loss but it is nice knowing they are there.

ditto that. great story and thanks to the members here who are so super helpful.

Reactions: scooot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada