DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro measurements

MavicPro

Reactions
Does anyone know the measurements of the Mavic Pro when it's folded close?

Dang guys I'm sorry! I get it I get it. Lmao! It's funny as hell that you guys help and some guys talk crap. It's just a question no need to get bent out of shape over it. Go clean your back yard

Lets all dial it back a few notches here. There is no need to belittle someone for asking a question.
Question to trivial for you? Then just pass it by, no answer is better than a cocky one.
Keep it friendly while your all here. Thanks. TU

Sorry about that @MavicPro, DJI compares it to a water bottle, kind of a big water bottle!

Lets all dial it back a few notches here. There is no need to belittle someone for asking a question.
Question to trivial for you? Then just pass it by, no answer is better than a cocky one.
Keep it friendly while your all here. Thanks. TU

Sorry about that @MavicPro, DJI compares it to a water bottle, kind of a big water bottle!

Thank you! I didn't mean to cause any issues. I did look it up and couldn't find the info I was looking for. I didn't look hard enough. I guess I'll try to watch what I ask to not offend certain people

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! I didn't mean to cause any issues. I did look it up and couldn't find the info I was looking for. I didn't look hard enough. I guess I'll try to watch what I ask to not offend certain people
FYI - if you go to someones profile there you'll find an ignore button there, use it and you will never see another post anywhere on the forum from that member. ;)

FYI - if you go to someones profile there you'll find an ignore button there, use it and you will never see another post anywhere on the forum from that member. ;)
Thank you hahaha. It's fine. No need to block him. Who knows what he's dealing with in real life.

That is 3.27" x 3.27" x 7.8". Wow, that's small!
Yeah it is, I was looking for a sort of pouch, mavic sleeping bag if you will to give extra protection. I found a pack of 4 dslr lens pouches on amazon that will work great. The big one for the Mavic itself, another one for controller, and the other ones I'm sure I'll find use for. :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929