DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Over Thailand

gavinski

Reactions
I just returned from a 2 week trip to Thailand with the Mavic Pro. Here's a few highlights:

Settings: Art Mode 0,0,-1
Filters: Polar Pro
Color Grading: DaVinci Resolve
Editing: DaVinci Resolve
Title: Adobe After Effects & Element 3D

My wife and I will be there on our honeymoon next month with the Mavic as well. Hopefully, we an capture some shots as nice as yours!

Reactions: frankiez
My wife and I will be there on our honeymoon next month with the Mavic as well. Hopefully, we an capture some shots as nice as yours!

It really is a beautiful spot and I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting some nice footage with the Mavic.

Enjoy your honeymoon!

Any issues with people/officials in regards to flying in certain areas? Seems most of your footage is out on the western coast.

Any issues with people/officials in regards to flying in certain areas? Seems most of your footage is out on the western coast.

All of the footage is from Koh Yao Noi and the beaches and islands around Krabi. We didn't fly in any cities.

I was a little worried about this before heading out because Thailand has introduced some pretty strict laws around drones in the past year. However those laws are mostly aimed at larger craft over 2kg.

We were in a mix of remote islands and busy tourist beaches and didn't have any problems with officials or bystanders. The only exception was on one of the islands they have some rangers stationed their to collect park fees, and my 15yo son set up the Mavic right nearby and they said he couldn't fly on that beach/island. But other than that, we had no problems at all.

Reactions: HTXflyer
All of the footage is from Koh Yao Noi and the beaches and islands around Krabi. We didn't fly in any cities.

I was a little worried about this before heading out because Thailand has introduced some pretty strict laws around drones in the past year. However those laws are mostly aimed at larger craft over 2kg.

We were in a mix of remote islands and busy tourist beaches and didn't have any problems with officials or bystanders. The only exception was on one of the islands they have some rangers stationed their to collect park fees, and my 15yo son set up the Mavic right nearby and they said he couldn't fly on that beach/island. But other than that, we had no problems at all.

Thanks for the quick reply. Heading there Feb/Mar. Bangkok,Siem Reap,Phuket, Ko Phi Phi, KL, Singapore

Reactions: gavinski
Amazing view and breath taking scene. Good job mate. If you got a chance, you can go to Langkawi island also ( not so far from Phuket), it have something like the same scenery, i knew that, because i have been there not long time ago.

I just returned from a 2 week trip to Thailand with the Mavic Pro. Here's a few highlights:

Settings: Art Mode 0,0,-1
Filters: Polar Pro
Color Grading: DaVinci Resolve
Editing: DaVinci Resolve
Title: Adobe After Effects & Element 3D

Wow you are a pro! Thank you for that beautiful view into your world and the awesome music. Really peaceful video! Made me feel good inside!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Amazing view and breath taking scene. Good job mate. If you got a chance, you can go to Langkawi island also ( not so far from Phuket), it have something like the same scenery, i knew that, because i have been there not long time ago.

Thanks!

I have traveled a lot in Malaysia and Thailand, but I have never been to Langkawi Island. I hear it is also quite beautiful.....one day I'll see it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada