DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro recall ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAL eh... dont get this wrong i want one... just wanted to know anyone else had this said to them ...appears so...email i have how i post it on here not sure...cheers ****...
Copy and Paste it .

Copy and Paste it .
you a bit upset or wot...im the one with over £1000 out just asking truth before i pull plug on order...as this is an option..cheers sorry if anyone unhappy with my posts...cheers

you a bit upset or wot...im the one with over £1000 out just asking truth before i pull plug on order...as this is an option..cheers sorry if anyone unhappy with my posts...cheers
The most of us have orders also and not upset but not going to have someone join just to start rumors . That is what it looks like you are doing to me so just show us what you got so we can figure it out .:)

Hi all,,
Just joined today so i can let you know what i have been told from supplier..
Told.... my mavic pro order will be delayed as DJI having probs with CONTROLLER....mmm.
Where i asked why i not getting on of there STOCK units was told ALL STOCK RECLLED BY DJI...

ok so how about a reply DJI.... oh i have all this in EMAIL....

makes you wonder....
My two Mavics that were ordered on 28Sept shipped directly from CN last Sunday at 2am and just arrived at my door step. Unless this just happened I would be suspicious

I am also John and moving this to General Discussions .

The most of us have orders also and not upset but not going to have someone join just to start rumors . That is what it looks like you are doing to me so just show us what you got so we can figure it out .:)
im not upset, i can get money back as i said.. also i did say i thought supplier may be not 100 % upfront...just trying to get answers...still waiting on DJI to reply to my email but it could take a say...will post email tonite... lets face it its just a drone. not the end o the world..
but i would rather the money in my bank than elsewhere if there is any issues...get back to you in couple hours...cheers

My two Mavics that were ordered on 28Sept shipped directly from CN last Sunday at 2am and just arrived at my door step. Unless this just happened I would be suspicious
yes i am as i have 2 contradicting emails from supplier....think some people think i am making this up...just thought this good place to find answers n see if anyone else had same... and there is...think just a ploy as was offered money back or SOMETHING else from them as if...cheers.

im not upset, i can get money back as i said.. also i did say i thought supplier may be not 100 % upfront...just trying to get answers...still waiting on DJI to reply to my email but it could take a say...will post email tonite... lets face it its just a drone. not the end o the world..
but i would rather the money in my bank than elsewhere if there is any issues...get back to you in couple hours...cheers
You say "im not upset" yet your posts are full of ALL CAPS and your thread title has excessive question marks. And your posts come across as if "the sky is falling" rather can just a calm question and comment.

I don't necessarily think that You are making it up (although your retailer might be). But coming in here all frantic over something that has not been confirmed seems like a huge overreaction.

Just be calm. The truth will certainly be known soon.

OK guys I just went to the DJI forum and found a thread like this one and here's what I saw posted from one member
122054nvtvvic0itrr0lio.jpg
Now it goes on for awhile until the Mod there DJI-Ken posted this
Closing thread as the thread title is 100% false as Mavics are being shipped non-stop.
So I dono .
Now Please don't let this thread get out of control till we are sure what's is going on . Okey-Dokey :)

Also, in this thread on the DJI forum, Tahoe Ed posted the following:

"We have not been informed of any recall and we are in contact with R&D daily. This is more speculation without evidence."

why would i waste my time doing that....you ca
You say "im not upset" yet your posts are full of ALL CAPS and your thread title has excessive question marks. And your posts come across as if "the sky is falling" rather can just a calm question and comment.

I don't necessarily think that You are making it up (although your retailer might be). But coming in here all frantic over something that has not been confirmed seems like a huge overreaction.

Just be calm. The truth will certainly be known soon.
ok lets get one thing straight im not frantic why would i be i can get my money back and im nice and calm im also Scottish ..i asked a few questions and DIRK jumps on my back...fine sorry not so good on comps..got some good advice from MSINGER and wait on reply from dji...i also think its Bull but i dont know, thought perhaps someone on here may know...and yes i will post emails later...like i said not so good on comps...if it is infact bull i will just get money back and buy one next year once the hype is over...think you need to read my post when i said Its not the end of the word....

well if its a ploy from suppliers which i think it is they want to be FROZEN out...by DJI...

Mine shipped from DJI this morning. That email just says everyone is delayed. Welcome to news of two weeks ago.

Also, in this thread on the DJI forum, Tahoe Ed posted the following:

"We have not been informed of any recall and we are in contact with R&D daily. This is more speculation without evidence."
I will post my emails later.. funny thing is its a combo unit i ordered....i just cant understand why a supplier would say this as its very damaging to DJI and could be a legal matter.....

Mine shipped from DJI this morning. That email just says everyone is delayed. Welcome to news of two weeks ago.
delays i knew about when i placed my order....to be told there is an issue with the remote controller is an other matter...if this is miss information from some suppliers then DJI will come down on them....just how i see it..

why would i waste my time doing that....you ca
you seem to have enough time to write posts but you are on the defensive when asked to show emails. It seems suspicious indeed.
Or you are having trouble understanding and comprehending what is being asked from you since english does not seem to be your first language of choice.
If you cant show proof (emails), then atleast don't start any rumors.

Reactions: AgentBB007
I received my Mavic from DJI about a week ago. It works fine and I have no problems with my controller.
Additionally, DJI has shipped my second order of replacement props, extra battery, and car charger.
I hope this information is helpful to those with trepidation regarding their orders.
Q~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143