DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Repair Bill Overdue

MAVIKMIK3

Reactions
Hi fellow pilots,

I wanted to describe my experience and see if you have any suggestions.

I crashed my drone because the OA failed. I wasn't flying in sport mode. My precious mavic fell in the water. I rescued it after a minute (shallow low tide water). I removed the battery immediately and put it in rice. I then bought silica gel packets and put my Mavic there. It rested there for 2 weeks before I eventually turned it on with another (undamaged) battery. It gave me gimbal overload error etc. So I sent it to DJI for repair on Apr 18. Don't have the Refresh insurance. They received the drone on May 1.

I received the repair invoice on May 9. I sent an email disputing the due invoice by email on May 10.

I then received an automated Repair bill reminder on May 17. I was surprised that nobody answered my email so I contacted DJI's chat support on May 18. A DJI customer support employee assured me that somebody from DJI would contact me shortly.

Then, on May 24 I received another automated email with the repair bill pending, and on May 31 the final overdue bill telling me they will send the drone back to me. They haven't answered my questions.

What should I do? There are no phone numbers to contact DJI Europe. Just email that they're ignoring.

Reactions: syke and jdcntulsa
Did you send it to Germany? If so, that phone number is +49 (0) 9771-177 3000.

If needed, you can find DJI's other support phone numbers here.

Reactions: Michael Ainsworth
Thanks msinger. I sent it to the Netherlands. I already got somebody to contact my by email. Communication with DJI is difficult.

Did you send it to Germany? If so, that phone number is +49 (0) 9771-177 3000.

If needed, you can find DJI's other support phone numbers here.
Thanks for the quick reply. BTW. do you know where I can find the online repair pricing chart? it was mentioned in this post, but I never found the price list in question: DJI REPAIR SCAM

Reactions: Prop_Nut
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS