DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Review - Drone Magazine

Mike_in_Letcombe

Reactions
Looks like we all made the right choice! Great review in 'Drone' magazine - here's their 'verdict':

'We can't find much wrong with the Mavic Pro. It behaved impeccably throughout our testing and it was painful to have to send it back to DJI. We had a couple of issues with the DJI GO app (maybe due to our old Samsung Galaxy) and syncing photos without us realising. Beyond that it's hard to fault.

Technically, it's a massive accomplishment to put so much capability into a quad this size. If you'd told us 3 years ago that a 750g drone, costing£1,089 would have real-time HD video feed, obstacle avoidance, vision positioning and a professional quality camera, we might have passed it off as science fiction.

That's just half the story, though. DJI has remembered that for many of us the thing that got us hooked on drones was the thrill of just flying them. For all the tech and autonomy the Mavic Pro is undeniably fun to use....

In terms of portable, affordable quadcopter the Mavic Pro is unrivalled. There is currently nothing on the market that delivers so much in such a small package. Will DJI bring out a newer, faster, more capable version in the next 12 months? Almost definitely. Should that stop you investing in a drone which could spark a lasting love affair with flight? Absolutely not. Well played, DJI, well played.'

So next time someone moans about the delivery timescales, or the '...I think I'll buy the P4P instead...' line gets mentioned, point them at this. Then my 20 minutes of tapping on my iPad keyboard will be worth it!

[emoji6]

c1264ca31d25c617bcab8b90f7c165cb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots