DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic PRO-S new edition!! (SPARK)

UAV Man

Reactions
Sorry couldn't help but add a thread for those WITH the drone to add suggestions for the next model.
I personally haven't go my hands on it yet but already realise it needs:

1. Avoidance sensors on ALL axis!
2. Removable gimbal for micro X5R.
3. Small pink Wig to make it more friendly!!

pinkwig.jpg

Sorry couldn't help but add a thread for those WITH the drone to add suggestions for the next model.
I personally haven't go my hands on it yet but already realise it needs:

1. Avoidance sensors on ALL axis!
2. Removable gimbal for micro X5R.
3. Small pink Wig to make it more friendly!!

pinkwig.jpg
I'll add

4. Rain/weather proof
5. Telescoping landing feet to keep gimbal safer when landing/taking off
6. A small styling kit and booklet giving you hairstyle ideas and some scrunchy bands.

I'll add

4. Rain/weather proof
5. Telescoping landing feet to keep gimbal safer when landing/taking off
6. A small styling kit and booklet giving you hairstyle ideas and some scrunchy bands.
Good shout, Weather proof... isn't that other drone due for release this century water proof?

It's arrived!!

Reactions: The Editor
Actually I don't think any of the above suggestions will be in the next release, as has been continually suggested on this forum the next most important safety device for the mavic pro (V2) will be the addition of silver leg stripes. Oh and perhaps air bags.

I saw an interesting product that should be adapted for drones on the basis of airbags... but for uavman coming soon page... ;)

facepalm.jpg

I think the addition of fold out legs might be reasonable.

Also two SMALL plastic clips to hold the props in place would be welcomed! Like something to slide them under.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Also everyone that called this a chick Drone hasn't seen it in the air!

This thing is sleek and svelte!

It's like Darth Vader!

Also the rear LED is SUPER CRAZY bright compared to the P4! It can be seen for a half mile easily at night!

How about one that can transform from a quad to a hex. Or modular...add different camera bodies, lenses, landing gear, parachute...or have the ability to activate wings to allow it to glide after motor failure.

I'd also love to see a two-piece controller. One piece for left side joystick and other piece for right side joystick. They would attach to the sides of any tablet, phone, or display of your choice.

Also everyone that called this a chick Drone hasn't seen it in the air!

This thing is sleek and svelte!

It's like Darth Vader!

Also the rear LED is SUPER CRAZY bright compared to the P4! It can be seen for a half mile easily at night!

Does that help screw the rules on being able to see the drone while flying.... LOL stick a 90,000 lumen light on the rear that'll do... "no officer, you see there it is... cruising about 5 miles over there!", "yes sorry about the boats crashing thinking its a light house, my bag!"

mavic2nd-gen.jpg

Rumours of Mavic (2/2nd Edition) due March 2017. It's long been the normal of DJI to release updates to their drones within months of purchase.

This has been the case with Inspire and Phantom drones and NOW it seems to be the future of the Mavic Pro as well. Several rumours including direct discussions with DJI tech leads us to believe they will be updating the Mavic soon to fix the bugs and faults found.

Sources from DJI and Apple have spoken of 1st quarter updates that will see a NEW device, not just a Firmware or software update.

mavic2nd-gen.jpg

Rumours of Mavic (2/2nd Edition) due March 2017. It's long been the normal of DJI to release updates to their drones within months of purchase.

This has been the case with Inspire and Phantom drones and NOW it seems to be the future of the Mavic Pro as well. Several rumours including direct discussions with DJI tech leads us to believe they will be updating the Mavic soon to fix the bugs and faults found.

Sources from DJI and Apple have spoken of 1st quarter updates that will see a NEW device, not just a Firmware or software update.
Yup - this is what I was talking to you about via PM. :)

A version 'B' should soon be on the cards soon. (Like the Inspire had versions A,B,C and D)
Had DJI undertaken a sensible beta program with the Mavic these problems would have been flushed out.
Unfortunately, it was so shrouded in secrecy (due to Karma) that it was done in house and the problems show......

I can't believe they decided it better to send drones to IDIOTS not naming the vloggers in person than actual REAL GEEKS like us. Respect to GoPRO for having the balls to do a recall, if the Mavic suddenly decides to drop out of the sky or explode its a user error it seems....;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada