DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro shipping times

I added an extra battery, I wonder if this is my hold up. I ordered 12Jan and no shipping notification yet. gonna email right now and figure out what the heck is going on. I wonder if the DJI folks know that we are all talking to each other about shipping times...

I have an email in with them but no actual response. I'll probably get a response from them the same time I get my shipping notice....in a week or so.

DJI forum guys are are reporting that they are receiveing partial orders (drone pac only with the extra batts, etc... not shipping yet)

I ordered mavic fly more on 7 January and just got my FedEx order to San Francisco yesterday.I will be able to track it tonight with estimated delivery next Monday

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Still waiting. I ordered on the 13th. So I am 6 days into my 5-8 from my first order confirmation. Just figured I'd update (fly-more). Stuck on 3...
I'd love to hear what the update on what others have found. happy waiting.

I just chatted online because the payment was removed from my card. They said everything was good and is scheduled to ship out on the 24th. I ordered on the 13th myself. I am looking forward to it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's good news Capt._dan. My money is back in my account as well.

Last night I recieved this email regarding what order orders are being fulfilled. It's basically a non-answer and in no way addressed my concern, but at least it's in english:

Jan 19, 15:55 CST

Dear valued customer,

Greetings from DJI.

Thank you for your support and patience kindly extended.

We are very glad to inform you that most orders paid before Jan 5 have been shipped out by now. In the meantime, we keep shipping later orders with same high efficiency.

As soon as your order ships, we will contact you via email.

We know you’re eager to get your Mavic Pros into the air.

We are moving as rapidly as possible to make that happen.

Thank you again for choosing DJI.

Ordered my drone on Jan 12th and received the payment confirmation. DJI says that they're shipping now in 3-5 days. It's now the 20th (8 days later) and I'm still waiting for the status to even change to shipped. I ordered this for my trip to Hawaii on Feb 1st and hoping that I'll still receive it by then, but from the customer service response I received last night I'm not sure that's going to happen. Their ship dates are a lie so don't expect anything anytime soon. I ordered the Fly More Bundle.

Ordered my drone on Jan 12th and received the payment confirmation. DJI says that they're shipping now in 3-5 days. It's now the 20th (8 days later) and I'm still waiting for the status to even change to shipped. I ordered this for my trip to Hawaii on Feb 1st and hoping that I'll still receive it by then, but from the customer service response I received last night I'm not sure that's going to happen. Their ship dates are a lie so don't expect anything anytime soon. I ordered the Fly More Bundle.

refunded my DJI and went with Best Buy. They seem to be getting them in regularly but you have to be quick. Have it shipped to Hawaii best buy and pick it up when you get there (If you are on Oahu). I out in $15 for 2 day shipping and it was quick.

good Luck

I ordered my flymore combo direct from DJI on the 11th.

Went 4th dot early in the day on the 20th but no tracking info. Chatting with support they said it should be shipping out of either the GA or CA warehouse in the US.

Tracking received late evening on the 20th, shipping direct from Shenzhen. Looks like it will be arriving in the Chicago area to me on Thursday, can't wait!!!

Ok. So I ordered the mavic fly more combo on 12th of January from DJI.com It said 5-7 business days. I waited 7 business days and no shipping or tracking. I talked to dji prior to this and said it will be shipped by the 23rd. I was getting inpatient and worried. Woke up this morning and got a txt and email with a shipping stauts and tracking number. It is in China and be here in Toronto on Tuesday. DJI.com kept there promise. Super pumped.

Reactions: enigmamdw
DJI site now says order has shipped, money is still in my account, no tracking number and no ship date. SOOO very confused.

DJI site now says order has shipped, money is still in my account, no tracking number and no ship date. SOOO very confused.
Same thing for me! I am headed out of town for a few days. Hope the wife doesn't get it while I am gone!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I just checked my DJI account too and I have the same thing, Shipped, but no tracking number or anything.. I hope we get them this week!

Best Buy has the Flymore in stock, online, and one day shipping for $30 (at least to my location)

I'm excited.

1/18 - 6pm eastern - Cancelled B&H FlyMore $1199 order since they said it would not ship until Feb 15. Then ordered Mavic standalone and 2 batteries, all in separate orders direct from DJI.
1/20 - 6am eastern - All orders on DJI's order system now show the 4th blue dot as 'Shipped'. I have not yet received a tracking email for any of the orders.
1/20 - 4pm eastern - Received tracking numbers for 2 separately ordered batteries for delivery on 1/23, shipped from Atlanta, GA.
1/23 - 9am eastern - Received Mavic tracking number for delivery on 1/24, shipped from Atlanta, GA.

From click of my mouse to in my hand in 6 days.

Not bad!

(And it appears they have a mother load of Mavics and batteries situated in Atlanta, GA)

That's good news Capt._dan. My money is back in my account as well.

Last night I recieved this email regarding what order orders are being fulfilled. It's basically a non-answer and in no way addressed my concern, but at least it's in english:

Jan 19, 15:55 CST

Dear valued customer,

Greetings from DJI.

Thank you for your support and patience kindly extended.

We are very glad to inform you that most orders paid before Jan 5 have been shipped out by now. In the meantime, we keep shipping later orders with same high efficiency.

As soon as your order ships, we will contact you via email.

We know you’re eager to get your Mavic Pros into the air.

We are moving as rapidly as possible to make that happen.

Thank you again for choosing DJI.

enigmamdw, I received the exact same email last night. It in no way answered my question as to whether my MP would ship prior to the Chinese New Year shut down.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica