DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro shipping times

Strange that you haven't received your orders yet. Ordered my Fly More Combo on Saturday afternoon (21/1) and got DHL confirmation this morning that it'll be with me here in Switzerland on Wednesday (25/1). Just passed 'clearance processing' in Hong Kong! Can't wait!

Now that's pretty amazing given what I've been reading, so DJI must have good stock at the moment.

I ordered on January 15th from DJI site. When I logged onto site today, it's now showing "SHIPPED" (step 4, blue circle)!!!! Hopefully I'll get an email with a tracking number today!

Reactions: PrticulrJustice
How does the fly more package show up? I hope it is not covered with DJI logos all over the box!!! I might have some explaining to do!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

SHIPPED...

I ordered my Mavic through DJI.COM last Tuesday, Jan 17th. It said shipping would be 3-5 days. Yesterday they charged my Master Card and early this morning I got an email from DJI store saying it was shipped. Within an hour, I received a text message from DHL Express with my tracking number. The ND Filters which I ordered from DJI are on back order but at least my Mavic is on the way. It's leaving China today. Scheduled to arrive by Monday afternoon.

Can't wait. :)

BTW... Mine was the Fly More Combo and I'm in Canada

Last edited:
I ordered the flymore combo on the 16/1/ and yesterday they told me it wont ship till the 30th, they took payment from paypal the day I ordered. Im in the uk btw.

Reactions: west4428
Got shipping notification and confirmation number from Amazon last night!! Woooohoooo! It's in Georgia, on its way to Texas! Scheduled to arrive tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Received my Fly More yesterday but between my wife & kid, work, and triathlon training, all I've been able to do is get it registered.

DJI site now says order has shipped, money is still in my account, no tracking number and no ship date. SOOO very confused.

Sooo, now I'm unhappy. They marked everything as shipped, took my money, created a shipping label and since then (2 days ago) haven't delivered the box to Fedex, so I seriously doubt i'm getting my MP by the published delivery date of Wed.... so much hate.

I ordered the fly more on January 13th and my card was charged right away. Three days later the money was back in my account. A chat a few days later I was told it would ship on the 24th. Yesterday the web site showed that it had shipped. Today my card was charged again. Still no tracking information. I hope its there when I get home later this week!!! The anticipation is killing me.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

I am going through the purchase of another Mavic. My first one ordered October 6th and received December 12th. Right now the Mavic fly less shows 10-15 days. I ordered a fly more just now directly from DJI.COM and it is showing 3-5 days lead time which is essentially RIGHT NOW ! It already shows as a pending charge on my CC. Considering my first wait, this is fantastic. My brother in law got drone envy and now there will be two Mavvies in the family.

Finally got my shipping information. Should be delivered tomorrow. Signature required. Majorly excited! That's about two weeks from when I ordered on the 13th.

Just wanted to give y'all and update. I ordered the fly more package on 1-14 got the confirm a couple days later. Couple days after that got confirmed again with a pending on the shipping. And finally got my tracking number an hour ago! (1-25) and it's on the east coast here in the US. Suppose to be at my house on 1-30! I can't wait!! Just have some patience! I've felt like a kid for two weeks now!!!!

Finally got my shipping information. Should be delivered tomorrow. Signature required. Majorly excited! That's about two weeks from when I ordered on the 13th.

Mine is also being delivered tomorrow. Took the day off work to make sure I'm home to sign! ...lol, who am I kidding, I took the day off to fly my drone.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I ordered mine from DJI site on 12th and it still only says charged. I just got an email from them showing a delay and shipping should be Feb 10th...

Ordered the Mavic only on 1/22. Received an email yesterday that it had shipped along with tracking number. Tracking indicates is has left City of Industry, CA. Next stop Colorado. I also ordered two extra batteries. Separate order. Nothing on shipping for them yet. My Nanuk case sure looks lonely sitting there waiting for something to put in it.

Sent from my XT1585 using MavicPilots mobile app

Mine is also being delivered tomorrow. Took the day off work to make sure I'm home to sign! ...lol, who am I kidding, I took the day off to fly my drone.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
Did you receive the Mavic? I chatted with DHL today and even though the tracking says it is going to deliver today they said it will not make it. So bummed out.

I ordered the Fly More bundle direct from DJI on 4/1/17 to the UK. 4th Dot appeared 18/1/17 showing shipped but no tracking information. It's now 29/1/17 and the shipping status has gone from "shipped" to "pending". I'm so confused...I've not got a shipping estimate yet? Do they send you one or do i request one?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme