DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro shipping

kevin_welch7

Reactions
I just got the email saying my order has been shipped. About how long will it take to ship to the US from China?

Reactions: Craig540
Mine appears to have shipped from a depot in Georgia rather than China. I'm in Virginia.

Mine showed a ship date of 1/18 w/ DJI from China to Maryland.
FedEx showed 1/19 ship date and an expected delivery of 1/23...
...it showed up on 1/20!

As I said in another thread, I don't even know how that was possible, but I was impressed.
Note, it did come "signature required" even though my default FedEx guideance is to leave it. So, you may want to go on the FedEx site and do a pre ship authorization if you're not going to be home and would like it left. Thumbswayup

When my orders come from China to PA, they normally take 3-4 business days to arrive.

Placed order on 13th shipped out on 24th, expecting delivery tomorrow 27th via fed ex leaving Georgia & im in Rhode Island

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: adcarroll7
Mine showed a ship date of 1/18 w/ DJI from China to Maryland.
FedEx showed 1/19 ship date and an expected delivery of 1/23...
...it showed up on 1/20!

As I said in another thread, I don't even know how that was possible, but I was impressed.
Note, it did come "signature required" even though my default FedEx guideance is to leave it. So, you may want to go on the FedEx site and do a pre ship authorization if you're not going to be home and would like it left. Thumbswayup

What day did you order it? And did you order it from the DJI direct store?

What day did you order it? And did you order it from the DJI direct store?
Ordered 1/6 from DJI website.
Note that based on other threads here, the supply levels and "days shipped after order" seems to change weekly.

Placed order on 13th shipped out on 24th, expecting delivery tomorrow 27th via fed ex leaving Georgia & im in Rhode Island

I'm getting mine shipped to Lil Rhody too! Just got the status update saying "Shipped" this morning on the DJI site. Didn't get a tracking number yet though, did that happen anyone else too?

Reactions: mizzo79
[QUOTE="adcarroll7, post: 81160, member: 7412! Just got the status update saying "Shipped" this morning on the DJI site. Didn't get a tracking number yet though, did that happen anyone else too?[/QUOTE]

I received the tracking 2 days after the "shipped" email. They generate a label for shipping, but only after FedEx actually receives the package is the tracking number generated. I received the "shipped" email Monday, the tracking yesterday (Wednesday) and the Mavic is set to arrive tomorrow (Friday).

I'm getting mine shipped to Lil Rhody too! Just got the status update saying "Shipped" this morning on the DJI site. Didn't get a tracking number yet though, did that happen anyone else too?

Wait a few you'll get a tracking number..I was impatient just like everyone else..now I'm looking into a carrying bag & extra batteries..might go to cloud city drones in Warwick to see what they have

My status went to #4 Shipping this past Monday but still no tracking #. Online support has given me no good details each time I ask. They charged my card last Friday., ordered it on the 16th. They really don't have a clear process for this. I hear that some people who ordered after me got theirs already...very frustrating!

My status went to #4 Shipping this past Monday but still no tracking #. Online support has given me no good details each time I ask. They charged my card last Friday., ordered it on the 16th. They really don't have a clear process for this. I hear that some people who ordered after me got theirs already...very frustrating!

UPDATE...Chatted online with DJI Store again this morning since there still has been no change, update or email. The person said something interesting that no one else from DJI online chat has said before. He/She said they will need to submit a request to to look into the shipment status and that I'd get an email with in 24-48 hours. I figured "yeah right" this is just a bunch of hot air however about 2 hours later I got my shipment notice email with a tracking # from DJI. Could be a coincidence or maybe this person really did submit a request to have someone else at DJI look into it and maybe that person got my package processed. Either way I would suggest anyone who is currently in the no man's land for shipping to chat online and ask them to submit a request to have it looked into. Worth a shot! Anyways FedEx is showing estimated deliver for 1/31! Finally!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000