DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Time Lapse Compilation video in 4k - Australia - The Lucky Country

Great job .. this is what it is all about!
Interesting video nice music and engaging landscapes.
Well done.

nice pics. can i ask about your process.. just got my mavic.. still struggling with cam settings, rates, style, filters, post, luts.
could you outline what settings u use to shoot.. what do u edit on and luts applied.. your pilot expertise will be something that i will learn over time.. thanks from fellow aussie..

nice pics. can i ask about your process.. just got my mavic.. still struggling with cam settings, rates, style, filters, post, luts.
could you outline what settings u use to shoot.. what do u edit on and luts applied.. your pilot expertise will be something that i will learn over time.. thanks from fellow aussie..
Filters: PolarPro.
D-LOG on the Mavic for the video style.
Post - Just mess with the curves and add a little vibrancy and saturation
Lots of Warp stabilisation in post processing else the video comes out all over the place when sped up.
Pretty much leave everything else in auto. I'm too lazy to mess about with anything else. It could be better but laziness prevails :)
I use after effects for all the editing and stabilisation stuff. Took a long time to edit as I'm not that great at it.

Filters: PolarPro.
D-LOG on the Mavic for the video style.
Post - Just mess with the curves and add a little vibrancy and saturation
Lots of Warp stabilisation in post processing else the video comes out all over the place when sped up.
Pretty much leave everything else in auto. I'm too lazy to mess about with anything else. It could be better but laziness prevails :)
I use after effects for all the editing and stabilisation stuff. Took a long time to edit as I'm not that great at it.
thanks Downunder

Reactions: Riblit
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3