DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro unit fan dose not work at all

zigzagmtb

Reactions
Hi guys
I bought new mavic pro combo last week I wonder about heating the bottom of device while it's on the ground and doesn't work the propers , after some searches know about the fan of mavic copter that it doesn't work at all , coz of my leaving country there isn't any official distributer of DJI products ,I have to open the case to ritch the fan ,fan seems to be good after and connect it to power supply it's works well , the fan controller can't start the fan , any idea to help me !!!
It's 1000$ device and the fan doset work ,it's very hard to explain and funny !!!

Thanks guys for sharing u're experience and sorry for my bad English ...
Best wishes

Sent from my XT1053 using MavicPilots mobile app

Hi guys
I bought new mavic pro combo last week I wonder about heating the bottom of device while it's on the ground and doesn't work the propers , after some searches know about the fan of mavic copter that it doesn't work at all , coz of my leaving country there isn't any official distributer of DJI products ,I have to open the case to ritch the fan ,fan seems to be good after and connect it to power supply it's works well , the fan controller can't start the fan , any idea to help me !!!
It's 1000$ device and the fan doset work ,it's very hard to explain and funny !!!

Thanks guys for sharing u're experience and sorry for my bad English ...
Best wishes

Sent from my XT1053 using MavicPilots mobile app
I had to send mine back,i was unaware it even had a fan and i was flying it ,came back took it home.Next day i tried connecting remote nothing was working,it had to burn the board .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair