DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro vs phantom 4 regular

aquilotti1

Reactions
i know this will be pretty biased since this is a mavic forum but i bought a phantom 4 regular and im really upset about the range im getting and the quality of video is recording. nothing close to what the 4k footages im seeing on youtube. im seriously thinking about returning it and buying a mavic pro. i heard really good things about it. better range and portabilty and more modes. any suggestions?

Learn to use what you have. The P4 is a great UAV.

I bought the p4 at bestbuy and still have 5 days to return it. I've watched so many reviews and comparison between the Mavic and the p4 and Im pretty sold on making the switch. I just wanted to get some mavic owners feedback.

I agree with Reed L.

I've got an Inspire, Phantom4, and the Mavic. I've shot video with each that if I didn't tell you which drone I used to shoot the video, you couldn't tell the difference. While I've not done a range test, I've never had an issue with range with any of my drones. I've used my P4 with Litchi to shoot some amazing video at ranges further than I've yet to go with either the Mavic or Inspire.

I do think the Mavic is a good choice I could only have one drone. Not because its the best, but it would be the best compromise of everything I'd want/need to do..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo